SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#376855 - 11/30/13 04:13 PM Re: How great effects brings life to ordinary sounds [Re: spalding1968]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: spalding1968
Let's keep this thread clean from negative digs please . Let this demo soothe your soul and let's make it about the music .....

"Some where over the rainbow " http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W4lyQQTqUqU

clap

#376862 - 11/30/13 04:59 PM Re: How great effects brings life to ordinary sounds [Re: spalding1968]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: spalding1968
Let's keep this thread clean from negative digs please . Let this demo soothe your soul and let's make it about the music .....

"Some where over the rainbow " http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W4lyQQTqUqU

That guy is a really fine player, Spalding, and Over The Rainbow is one of my favorites as well(in fact I believe I sent you a recording I did of that tune on my trusty Tyros4).

It is amazing how good the midrange keyboards have become, and even the PA-600 entry level has terrifically expressive sounds.

Thanks for the "soothing" experience.

Ian

#376869 - 11/30/13 11:32 PM Re: How great effects brings life to ordinary sounds [Re: spalding1968]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Yes Ian my friend . I still have your recording . I wish I could upload your version on the synthzone. It was outstanding and was one of the many reasons I have lusted after the T4 and why I am glad you are still being inspired to make great music . I just wish we could all recognise that this is the unifying bond that exists between all us amateur and pro musicians . The love of music . Whatever instrument it is performed on .

By the way i am really excited as we have finally finished the production of "praise is what we do II " . I saw the complete product last night at our "world premier " ha ha . I am sending a copy to you personally . Ping me an email of your address and I will try and get it to you for Christmas .

It's pretty special even if I say so myself !

#376882 - 12/01/13 05:46 AM Re: How great effects brings life to ordinary sounds [Re: spalding1968]
Bachus Offline

Korg instruments excell in keyboard sounds like pianos epianos organs string and synth sounds

Personally i think wood brass and other acoustic sounds are better in Yamaha and Roland instruments..

Its all about personal favour... But i think every instrument has it strengths and lesser strong parts( dont want to call it weakness, as its still sufficiant for a sound performance)

All in all, you need to recognise the beaty of this demo...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#376883 - 12/01/13 05:51 AM Re: How great effects brings life to ordinary sounds [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bachus
Korg instruments excell in keyboard sounds like pianos epianos organs string and synth sounds

Personally i think wood brass and other acoustic sounds are better in Yamaha and Roland instruments..

Its all about personal favour... But i think every instrument has it strengths and lesser strong parts( dont want to call it weakness, as its still sufficiant for a sound performance)

Instead of claiming this sound is better then that sound etc etc ........why not discuses how you can make these sounds better to your liking if needed by utilizing the fantastic editing capabilities on all of these arrangers KB's? confused1 ......today's units can easily be made to sound as good as any player would like,..... all this mine is better then your is getting ridiculous. confused2

#376885 - 12/01/13 05:54 AM Re: How great effects brings life to ordinary sounds [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Originally Posted By: Bachus

Instead of claiming this sound is better then that sound etc etc ........why not discuses how you can make these sounds better to your liking if needed by utilizing the fantastic editing capabilities on all of these arrangers KB's? confused1 ......today's units can easily be made to sound as good as any player would like,..... all this mine is better then your is getting ridiculous. confused2

I surrender, you have a valid point here..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#376892 - 12/01/13 07:43 AM Re: How great effects brings life to ordinary sounds [Re: spalding1968]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I agree with Donny. Tell people how it was done, what steps were taken to achieve these sounds, what was added, adjusted, how did the person take a mediocre sound and transform it into a great sound. I for one, don't really understand all the rationalle behing all pissing contests that have taken place here for the past five years. Please, lets transform this forum back to a highly informational, educational and interesting place to visit. I don't know about everyone else, but that's why I came here so many years ago.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#376895 - 12/01/13 07:58 AM Re: How great effects brings life to ordinary sounds [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
I agree with Donny. Tell people how it was done, what steps were taken to achieve these sounds, what was added, adjusted, how did the person take a mediocre sound and transform it into a great sound. I for one, don't really understand all the rationalle behing all pissing contests that have taken place here for the past five years. Please, lets transform this forum back to a highly informational, educational and interesting place to visit. I don't know about everyone else, but that's why I came here so many years ago.

Cheers,

Gary cool

clap clap clap

#376921 - 12/01/13 02:07 PM Re: How great effects brings life to ordinary sounds [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
I agree with Donny. Tell people how it was done, what steps were taken to achieve these sounds, what was added, adjusted, how did the person take a mediocre sound and transform it into a great sound.
Cheers,
Gary cool

YEAH !!!

#376923 - 12/01/13 02:10 PM Re: How great effects brings life to ordinary sounds [Re: spalding1968]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Count me in guys!

Ian

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online