SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#37612 - 12/20/10 10:23 PM Re: When are new updates and styles comming through
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
Surely if its a faulty product Tony they have to take it back or replace it--consumer law ?

Rusty,

Not a hope in hell, if they do it will be a first, anyway he will have thrown the box away, you allways do!Try packing an Audya up without the original box.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#37613 - 12/21/10 12:01 AM Re: When are new updates and styles comming through
pastroccio Offline

Loc: Italia
hi all, maybe before today I sleep !!
what is AJAMSONIC ?
I'm italian, and talking with phone to ketron the last time about 1 month ago. as I know they working on new udpate fixing ecc
I can't believe they stop
but now read that AJAMSONIC will be the only software new for audya ? please can you explain more. I can believe that AJAMSONIC put new sounds, new loop, styles, but only ketron get the software or not ?

#37614 - 12/21/10 02:26 AM Re: When are new updates and styles comming through
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I understood that AJ has his own company that is developing improvements for the Audya but not a substitute for any Ketron updates.

#37615 - 12/21/10 08:31 AM Re: When are new updates and styles comming through
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
Dusan,

good luck with whatever new arranger you buy

i will continue to enjoy and wow the crowd with my AUDYA

Thank you Leezone,I will thing about new arranger,but one is for shure:Ketron never again!!!
More then two years or maby more we all talking about problems with Audya,but nobady complain against instrument like they are but complain what kinde of relation Ketron haw with hes coustomers.Audya is not finish instrument and my patience is come to finish line.Cant weight enimore for things and funkcions who I allredy pay on first day when I purhase that arranger.Thing must go much faster and Ketroners must know that.I dont really care what my dealer can do with my Audya,I just dont want that instrument enimore cos is not what I pay.
In Europa union is some regulations abaut that kinde of thing,and I used them if its nececery.Allso I dont want my money back,anaf is if I can chouce ather arranger who I can play with no fear on gig.
And what I can say about sound on my hipotetical new instrument?
People on my Gigs dont care if they hear Audya Trumpet or Trumpet from some Tyros4 arranger for exsample....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online