SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#374851 - 11/11/13 01:48 PM Changes to YouTube and I am not happy!
analogcontrolfreak Offline

In case anyone is not aware? YouTube has made some changes. One being teaming up with Google. They have now, moved my YouTube inbox to Google+, and I am not happy about this, and I am not the only one. I don't even use Google+. I am quite happy with my current email and Facebook. One social network site is enough! I do not know why they did this? I can not alway reply to comments. Sometimes I have to post a comment as a reply to my own video. I liked the way YouTube was, before Google got involved. What were they thinking, and why would Google think people would be okay with this? Also I prefer to use a nickname and not my real name. Thanks a lot Google! It's now gotten to the point where I am not enjoying doing videos anymore, and the desire is slipping away.

I do not like to feel this way, but I do. I did a video sharing my thoughts on this. I do not know how long the video will be up? Or if my account will still be going. If that happens. I will not do videos anymore.

Paul

#375439 - 11/16/13 11:43 AM Re: Changes to YouTube and I am not happy! [Re: analogcontrolfreak]
rosetree
Unregistered

When I registered for Youtube in 2012, there was already a connection to Google for new members so that I was forced to create a Google+ account, which I wasn't happy about. However, it is still possible to have a second profile and nickname for your Youtube channel.

#375574 - 11/17/13 04:49 PM Re: Changes to YouTube and I am not happy! [Re: analogcontrolfreak]
analogcontrolfreak Offline

Yea. I am learning to live with it.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online