SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#375612 - 11/18/13 06:01 AM Re: What foot pedals do you use with your Tyros? [Re: Hal2001]
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
While on the topic of foot pedals, since the question was "what foot pedals do you use", I also just got one of these (Below) which I'll use for my Tyros 5 when I get it. No MIDI, no cables ... it'll give my left foot something to do! :-)

I got one 'jingle stick' with tambourine jingles, and another with Sleighbells (for Christmas-time):

Foot Pedals:

(I hope that I did the 'link' correctly!)
Jim

#375616 - 11/18/13 06:47 AM Re: What foot pedals do you use with your Tyros? [Re: jimlaing]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: jimlaing
While on the topic of foot pedals, since the question was "what foot pedals do you use", I also just got one of these (Below) which I'll use for my Tyros 5 when I get it. No MIDI, no cables ... it'll give my left foot something to do! :-)

I got one 'jingle stick' with tambourine jingles, and another with Sleighbells (for Christmas-time):

Foot Pedals:

(I hope that I did the 'link' correctly!)
Jim

why use those when you can assign jingle bells to a multipad?

#375617 - 11/18/13 07:53 AM Re: What foot pedals do you use with your Tyros? [Re: Dnj]
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
I plan to use the "footdrums" pedal - mainly just for the fun of it! And, to add a bit of a "live" sound to things. And lastly, 'cause my other 3 pedals are already assigned to things.

I'm not sure yet if I can get my left foot coordinated enough to play these percussion 'toys' well while I play - that could be a challange! I used to play organ, so I'll sort of think of it like tapping out a bass-pedal line rhythm ...

Jim

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online