SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#37316 - 11/06/10 05:42 AM Dont touch the transposer on Audya
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Is this a problem anyone is having or is it me?

Would it be safe to say that its safer not to go near the transposer during a live gig as it does not revert back to zero properly for the next song? It always did go back on my old X1. or X4.
But I have noticed a few times that if I push a song or style up a notch during a gig with the audya and then go on the next SAVED registeration for example, that the transposer has not reverted back and now my new song is playing in the wrong key. Is there something I have not set correctly.

Any info appreciated
Rusty

#37317 - 11/06/10 08:18 AM Re: Dont touch the transposer on Audya
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Rusty,
I dont know if my answer setisfie you,but if your registration save all what you shouce to save,that cant be hapened.
I dont haw my Audya right now,but if I remember well in kayboard control I thing is some transpose setings.Take a look on that...

#37318 - 11/06/10 08:36 AM Re: Dont touch the transposer on Audya
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I agree. If I don't use registrations, the transposer remains as is. However, I use reg's most of the time and save transpose using "Section On",p2 "Keyboard Par". It works flawlessly for me.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online