SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#37292 - 11/02/10 11:48 PM Audya goes to Italy
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
After many problems and frustrated days,yesterday I sending back my Audya to Ketron Italy.
Like my dealer say,Ketron guys nead thre weeks to reper all problems.
We shell see.....

#37293 - 11/03/10 01:05 PM Re: Audya goes to Italy
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Best of Luck with getting it all sorted Dusan

Now is your chance to insist that all the BUGS are fixed -- everything !!!

Hope it does not take too long
Rusty

#37294 - 11/04/10 01:20 AM Re: Audya goes to Italy
Dusan Offline

Thanks Rusty for good wishis,but i am a little sceptical about all this.My general complain is about USB conection and some errors and I dont know if guys in Ketron check all kayboard.
Like I say befor:we shell see....and maby Tonewheldude can help with his conection on Ketron...

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 11-04-2010).]

#37295 - 11/04/10 10:50 PM Re: Audya goes to Italy
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan:
After many problems and frustrated days,yesterday I sending back my Audya to Ketron Italy.
Like my dealer say,Ketron guys nead thre weeks to reper all problems.
We shell see.....

Dusan,

Why didn't your local Ketron dealer fix it for you, why does it need to go back to Ketron, this will be a first all the way back to Italy is crazy, who has insured it on its way if it gets lost or damaged. The dealer should be handling all of this, is he?

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 11-04-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#37296 - 11/05/10 09:51 AM Re: Audya goes to Italy
Dusan Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Dusan,

Why didn't your local Ketron dealer fix it for you, why does it need to go back to Ketron, this will be a first all the way back to Italy is crazy, who has insured it on its way if it gets lost or damaged. The dealer should be handling all of this, is he?

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 11-04-2010).]

Tony,
if I am onest,I dont know whay. Like what I see in dealer store,nobady dont know haw to solve problems.Like you prabably know Audya dont want to show HD on computer(and ather problems), and I thing something is wrong with rear USB port.Dealer also dont fined HD when he conect Audya to his computer. Only solution(dealer words)is send Audya to Italy.
In case If in that time come to some demage or lost I recive from him oficial paper with all information about instrument,date,etc.
That paper is good anaf for me if they lost my instrument.Allso I haw a chance to get new instrument if repering continuance more then one mounth.(That kind of law we haw in the country)

I haw hope for the best final, and only what I can do in that time is weight....

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 11-05-2010).]

#37297 - 11/06/10 11:41 AM Re: Audya goes to Italy
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Tony,
if I am onest,I dont know whay. Like what I see in dealer store,nobady dont know haw to solve problems.Like you prabably know Audya dont want to show HD on computer(and ather problems), and I thing something is wrong with rear USB port.Dealer also dont fined HD when he conect Audya to his computer. Only solution(dealer words)is send Audya to Italy.
In case If in that time come to some demage or lost I recive from him oficial paper with all information about instrument,date,etc.
That paper is good anaf for me if they lost my instrument.Allso I haw a chance to get new instrument if repering continuance more then one mounth.(That kind of law we haw in the country)

I haw hope for the best final, and only what I can do in that time is weight....

Dusan,

Ketron should not be selling Kbs to dealer who don't give a toss, it doesn't happen in the UK. They should fix it for you or give you a new one.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#37298 - 11/06/10 12:20 PM Re: Audya goes to Italy
Dusan Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Dusan,

Ketron should not be selling Kbs to dealer who don't give a toss, it doesn't happen in the UK. They should fix it for you or give you a new one.

Tony,I haw no idea haw things going on in UK,but I belive much betther like here in Slovenija.
Like I say in some ather post we (mean:like countrys)are nabers with Italy, and maby is that general reason.Realy dont know whay my kayboard must be fixed in Italy.
One thig I know for shure:nobady in that store newer be in Ketron to get some knowlage haw to solve problems.Sallers only know to sell things and nothing more.
Maby you want to listen a little adventure who hapened in that store when I bring back my kayboard:guy in the store dont know haw to accede to HD in my kayboard and after short thinking go to internet and open SZ BBS forum and try to fined some answer.Can you imagine that...

#37299 - 11/11/10 01:39 PM Re: Audya goes to Italy
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Tony,I haw no idea haw things going on in UK,but I belive much betther like here in Slovenija.
Like I say in some ather post we (mean:like countrys)are nabers with Italy, and maby is that general reason.Realy dont know whay my kayboard must be fixed in Italy.
One thig I know for shure:nobady in that store newer be in Ketron to get some knowlage haw to solve problems.Sallers only know to sell things and nothing more.
Maby you want to listen a little adventure who hapened in that store when I bring back my kayboard:guy in the store dont know haw to accede to HD in my kayboard and after short thinking go to internet and open SZ BBS forum and try to fined some answer.Can you imagine that...

As it gone to Italy yet!

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online