SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#371855 - 09/10/13 12:23 PM Re: Guitar amplifiers ... Blackstar [Re: Nigel]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Looks NICE! I want to build double with a Tele neck on top and a Strat neck on the bottom. These may be the guys!

Russ

#371899 - 09/11/13 11:47 PM Re: Guitar amplifiers ... Blackstar [Re: captain Russ]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I mentioned to Nick ( 777funk ) what you had said on this thread about a double neck Tele/Strat guitar and he really appreciated your suggestion thinking it really could be the best of both worlds. While he would have to come up with a special body to pull it off I am sure he would be happy to chat about it with you if you are interested. Nick really is a down to earth guy who just loves guitars, I am sure you guys would hit it off.

Nick didn't even promote his own business on this thread, but I felt it was appropriate to point out the unique services he offers to guitarists.

#371948 - 09/13/13 12:55 PM Re: Guitar amplifiers ... Blackstar [Re: Nigel]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Actually, Warmouth has a body I'm happy with. We may be able to secure that and let Nick handle all the rest of the construction.

R.

#371969 - 09/14/13 12:04 AM Re: Guitar amplifiers ... Blackstar [Re: captain Russ]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: captain Russ
Actually, Warmouth has a body I'm happy with. We may be able to secure that and let Nick handle all the rest of the construction.

R.

That sounds like a great solution. You can contact Nick at http://www.rocketfireguitars.com to talk about it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online