SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#37160 - 10/28/10 11:18 AM Re: ONE MORE ATTEMPT TO TROUBLE SHOOT MY AUDYA PROBLEMS!
Tony Hughes Offline

Skude ,

Perhaps Nitelife as found the answer, have you tried all the plugs, you must have you have changed all the PCB
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#37161 - 10/29/10 06:17 AM Re: ONE MORE ATTEMPT TO TROUBLE SHOOT MY AUDYA PROBLEMS!
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
SKUDE:

My Audya once again played perfect at last nights gig. I also played it for six hours during the day....perfect!

All I did was disconnect and reconnect every ribbon and wire connection I could find.

I don't know for sure which one or maybe more than one was causing my Left Channel Out Problem.

I suspect and recommend to you this: ( If you are still having problems with the audio outputs ).

The yellow and white and short black wires connecting the Sound Board and the Top Right Panel Board I believe is where the connection problem lies.

I know you have replaced most if not all of your PCB's in the keyboard and the ribbon connectors had to be unplugged and replugged in to do the replacements.

However did you unplug and replug in the connector on the ( Top Right Panel Board? )( Yellow, White & Black Wires. ) Probably not! Really no reason to do that when replacing all the bottom PCB's.

I strongly suggest trying that! Also try cleaning that connector with a little rubbing Alcohol and a Q-tip while disconnected. Disconnect and clean the connector at the Sound Board also. Also check that the top panel board's mounting nuts are all snug just for good measure. Mine were all snug.

Again, I can't say for sure that connector is the culprit, but through a process of elimination I suspect it is.

Give it a shot....nothing to lose! Maybe finally like me you'll get rid of the Aggravating Left Audio Out Problem!!!!!

This suggestion also applies to any of you out there having Left Audio Out Problems.

Let us know the outcome.

Jim

#37162 - 10/30/10 04:15 AM Re: ONE MORE ATTEMPT TO TROUBLE SHOOT MY AUDYA PROBLEMS!
Tonewheeldude Offline

Glad to hear you have managed to sort the output problem Jim. well done!.

#37163 - 10/30/10 08:44 AM Re: ONE MORE ATTEMPT TO TROUBLE SHOOT MY AUDYA PROBLEMS!
skude Offline

Jim
Glad you have solved your problem, must have been very frustrating when you play that much.
I don't have problems with any output channels. when I loose outputs it's after the INT.PHASE error message apears. Then the Exit/USB button lights. There can be weeks without that happens. I've had more problems with Left Sound that drops out. I have checked all connectors many times. Last week I used the Audya in my band. (not using styles) worked perfect, played fine all week Yesterday's gig I used my Korg, I really missed the Audya sounds and the keybed. If I can get myself to trust the Audya I will probably use it in the band all the time.
skude

#37164 - 10/30/10 09:21 AM Re: ONE MORE ATTEMPT TO TROUBLE SHOOT MY AUDYA PROBLEMS!
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
SKUDE:

When you say Left Channel Drops Out, isn't that the same as I've been posting about?

Did you check the connector on the TOP RIGHT BOARD that connects to the SOUND BOARD??????

Jim

#37165 - 10/30/10 12:54 PM Re: ONE MORE ATTEMPT TO TROUBLE SHOOT MY AUDYA PROBLEMS!
skude Offline

Jim
Not left channel, I ment left voice. The one assign to the left slider voice. Sorry.
skude

#37166 - 11/01/10 04:16 AM Re: ONE MORE ATTEMPT TO TROUBLE SHOOT MY AUDYA PROBLEMS!
ulivox Offline

Loc: osnabrück, germany
+hi skude,
I hear of your left voice-problem.
I`ve got this problem ever, when I use the
fade out button. Only rebooting solved this problem.
Do you have a similar problem?
Keep swinging
Ulivox

#37167 - 11/02/10 09:11 AM Re: ONE MORE ATTEMPT TO TROUBLE SHOOT MY AUDYA PROBLEMS!
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ulivox:
+hi skude,
I hear of your left voice-problem.
I`ve got this problem ever, when I use the
fade out button. Only rebooting solved this problem.
Do you have a similar problem?
Keep swinging
Ulivox

Hi
I never had any problems with left voice using the Fade button, works fine.
skude

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online