SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#37098 - 10/21/10 11:02 PM Audya volumes best practice
Luka Offline

Loc: Slovenia
Hello!

I struggle with my Audya to adjust the volumes of styles and preset sounds to be somewhat at the same level.

Could please somebody let me know his best practice of doing that? Where do you keep your arranger, voices and mic sliders, at the top or somewhere in the middle?
I try to compare the levels of majority of styles and sounds but then there always comes a sound that is too loud or too quiet and destroys my strategy.
I would appreciate a lot some comments on that.

Is it possible to modify preset sounds themselves or is Program the only way of storing our settings?

Thanks,
Regards,
Luka

#37099 - 10/22/10 02:52 AM Re: Audya volumes best practice
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I try and keep mine even accross or maybe the bass a little lower. I then adjust with the master style volume.

For registrations, I always get the balance I want and save page one including the sliders.
It seems to work for me.
Bernie

#37100 - 10/22/10 05:40 PM Re: Audya volumes best practice
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
When you say you save page One including the Sliders--doesa that mean you have the blue dots On or Off ?
I'm curious because I have been told that the Blue dot in the On position means that you are telling the Audya to IGNORE saving and when its unlit it means you are Saving the slider settings. But others seem to feel thats incorrect. I have a problem because my settings do not seem to be saving --especially Slider settings-and more especially the Master slider setting
Whats your own opinion Bernie?
Thanks
Rusty

#37101 - 10/23/10 02:00 AM Re: Audya volumes best practice
Bernie9 Offline

Hi Rusty
I saw that on a thread too. I am clicking sliders and considering Blue Dot as enabled. It seems to work for me. It wouldn't make sense not to have tempo and LR hand,e.g, not to be automatically enabled, and they have the blue dots on.

I am trying to learn this too, step by step.
Bernie

#37102 - 10/23/10 05:21 AM Re: Audya volumes best practice
Luka Offline

Loc: Slovenia
Thanks for your comments!
Right now I am in a big trouble because while I wanted to backup the disk some folders got lost and I can't do anything with my Audya now.
Regards,
Luka

#37103 - 10/31/10 01:33 PM Re: Audya volumes best practice
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Bernie9:
Hi Rusty
I saw that on a thread too. I am clicking sliders and considering Blue Dot as enabled. It seems to work for me. It wouldn't make sense not to have tempo and LR hand,e.g, not to be automatically enabled, and they have the blue dots on.

I am trying to learn this too, step by step.
Bernie

Thanks guys

I too am struggling away but slowly but surely getting there.
I notice my Audya is tuned -2 --can that be right?
Also, why do the midis start immediately I select them ? On my X1 I was able to select the song first and then press Play when I was ready
Can the audya be set the same way?

#37104 - 11/01/10 05:40 AM Re: Audya volumes best practice
Bernie9 Offline

Do you mean it is tuned to other than 440HZ or that the transpose shows -2 ?

I don't know about preselecting SMF without starting. Like you, when I press enter, it means start.

#37105 - 11/01/10 09:24 AM Re: Audya volumes best practice
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:

Thanks guys

I too am struggling away but slowly but surely getting there.
I notice my Audya is tuned -2 --can that be right?
Also, why do the midis start immediately I select them ? On my X1 I was able to select the song first and then press Play when I was ready
Can the audya be set the same way?

Rusty,
I dont know from wich menu you starting a Midi file,but in all is the same.If you start directly from HD(that i mean :you go first to HD and in the Midi file folder)you just simply shouce your desire file with Alpha deal knob to select them with blue collor.You dont nead to select them with Enter button.When your file is blue pres Play and midi file start to play.
Second way is playing Midi files from Main scren.
From that scren pres F3 or F4 button and right site of main scren change and show folders from your HD(dont know whay dont show USB kay if is plug in).Scroll down to Midi file folder and pres Enter.Your midis aper.Again chouce your midi file with rotating cnob and simply push Play button.
Of course you haw a chance to start midi with Enter button(Midi start to play emidetly)or chosen midi you can start with Play button.Second way give you a chance to start play when you are preper to play that midi.
Hope I helping you.In my Audya is that a only function who work with no problem.But that is a diferent story....

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online