SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#37089 - 10/25/10 09:18 PM Re: AUDYA INT PHASE ERROR
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Hi AJ,

I went into diagnostics mode, and with the led's looks as though the exit button has an led in it but it does not show up when all are turned on??

with the the output diagnostics what should I see say when I press the Tab button
Thanks

#37090 - 10/25/10 10:00 PM Re: AUDYA INT PHASE ERROR
nielshs Offline

Hi

I noticed the INT PHASE ERROR only once after I had turned the Audya off as it was in the registration mode. But now I only turn it off when it is in the Main Screen mode and the problem is no longer there.

Regards Niels

#37091 - 11/14/10 03:54 PM Re: AUDYA INT PHASE ERROR
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Got it a few times myself tonight as i was rehearsing with the audya 4 module-same as A5 without keys.
Around the same time when i switched on and off I noticed my KEYSTART would not work and there was no sounds.
Switched off/On again and all was ok ???
HMMMMMMM
VERY scary !!

Rusty

#37092 - 11/18/10 04:30 AM Re: AUDYA INT PHASE ERROR
Rusty 999 Offline

I have only now discovered that ketron used a Pentium 3 in the design of this instrument when pentium 4 was actually available ? Is that correct??
Am I right in assuming that pentium 3 is about 5 yrs old?
Is this the reason for all our Errors and crashes?
Come on people --lets hear from the experts here who have knowledge of this
Thanx
Rusty

#37093 - 11/18/10 10:37 AM Re: AUDYA INT PHASE ERROR
Pearlss1977 Offline

Loc: Ocean County, New Jersey
I think Pentium 3 is closer to 9 yrs old.
I built my computer about a little over 8 years ago and am using a pentium 4. Its ancient! lol

#37094 - 11/18/10 11:58 AM Re: AUDYA INT PHASE ERROR
Tonewheeldude Offline

lol...Ketron don't use desktop computer CPU's!! In fact I don't know of any major manufacturer that does.

#37095 - 11/18/10 12:06 PM Re: AUDYA INT PHASE ERROR
nielshs Offline

Rusty 999

Because you have some difficulties finding out your Audya, doesn’t mean that it has a lot of errors. So don't blame Ketron every time you find something you don't understand.

Regards
Niels

#37096 - 11/19/10 10:50 AM Re: AUDYA INT PHASE ERROR
Rusty 999 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by nielshs:
Rusty 999

Because you have some difficulties finding out your Audya, doesn’t mean that it has a lot of errors. So don't blame Ketron every time you find something you don't understand.

Regards
Niels

So, who then would I blame ? Its certainly not the users who are at fault? Faulty outputs? Errors on screen. Crashes. Freezes.
Lyrics not scrolling properly--sometimes right -sometimes wrong.
I understand enough to know that since I first purchased an Ms3, then Ms4, then ms40, then X4 and x1 and now Audya that i have never had so many problems with ALL of the previouis modules and keyboards as i have had with a brand new Audya of a few months old

Does that mean Audya does not have any errors Niels? I think if you read some of the messages here on Synth you will see how many people are having serious problems with keyboards they pay huge money for. If this was any other product being sold on the international market there would be people demanding that it be withdrawn until the bugs and faults were fixed . It seems to me that we are guinea pigs for a product that is not finished and not only that but we have to pay big bucks for the privilege.
Regards
Rusty

#37097 - 11/19/10 11:41 AM Re: AUDYA INT PHASE ERROR
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
So, who then would I blame ? Its certainly not the users who are at fault? Faulty outputs? Errors on screen. Crashes. Freezes.
Lyrics not scrolling properly--sometimes right -sometimes wrong.
I understand enough to know that since I first purchased an Ms3, then Ms4, then ms40, then X4 and x1 and now Audya that i have never had so many problems with ALL of the previouis modules and keyboards as i have had with a brand new Audya of a few months old

Does that mean Audya does not have any errors Niels? I think if you read some of the messages here on Synth you will see how many people are having serious problems with keyboards they pay huge money for. If this was any other product being sold on the international market there would be people demanding that it be withdrawn until the bugs and faults were fixed . It seems to me that we are guinea pigs for a product that is not finished and not only that but we have to pay big bucks for the privilege.
Regards
Rusty

Look Chaps the technology on the Audya we all know is old, USB 1 should tell you that so don't be surprised if you open it up and find old tech inside, the sound sell the Audya and nothing else, if you like the sounds and you have £4200.00 and you buy it you take it on warts and all. After all there has been enogh written about it for you to walk away from the ketron shop if you so wish, sometimes the same shop sell T4. Ketron take so long to make a KB from start to finish that the tech will be old when it comes out the box. This is not rocket science.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online