Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#37064 - 11/16/10 07:33 AM Re: SD-1 DRUMS SET DOWNLOAD FOR AUDYA
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Sokratis 1974:
Thank you my friends...

Hi Sokratis, Once again thank you for your input here on Synthzone and newcomers to Audya are lucky to have someone who is not selfish with giving help and information when you know the answer .
I have a 2 month old Audya 41b and was just beginning to get to like it but now problems...
I got the Phase init error 3 times yesterday--mostly after editing midifiles-and also the unit Freezes a couple of times as well.
What causes this ? Am I right in thinking its a software problem--in the same way a computer freezes or crashes?
Its Scary to say the least. I have important Xmas gigs coming up and do not want to be sending my Audya back to Ketron. And even if i do send it back what will they do with it or are they aware of a problem that causes this error? And more importantly, will I lose all my hard work of 2 months of programming?
Any help appreciated Sokratis.
Rusty

#37065 - 11/16/10 08:12 AM Re: SD-1 DRUMS SET DOWNLOAD FOR AUDYA
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
Hi Sokratis, Once again thank you for your input here on Synthzone and newcomers to Audya are lucky to have someone who is not selfish with giving help and information when you know the answer .
I have a 2 month old Audya 41b and was just beginning to get to like it but now problems...
I got the Phase init error 3 times yesterday--mostly after editing midifiles-and also the unit Freezes a couple of times as well.
What causes this ? Am I right in thinking its a software problem--in the same way a computer freezes or crashes?
Its Scary to say the least. I have important Xmas gigs coming up and do not want to be sending my Audya back to Ketron. And even if i do send it back what will they do with it or are they aware of a problem that causes this error? And more importantly, will I lose all my hard work of 2 months of programming?
Rusty

Rusty,
exactly the same things and errors hapened to me allso.Audya frising when I modifije some Midi file.Allso is a little wory me what Ketron guys will do with my kayboard in Italy?
If here some software problem then they cant helping me cos upgrade with all inprovements is not coming out yet.My Audya is in Italy 14 days from now and I realy dont know what they do.Prabably nothing.....

#37066 - 11/16/10 09:31 PM Re: SD-1 DRUMS SET DOWNLOAD FOR AUDYA
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
Rusty

Hi my friend!!....
If this happens often I think that rather exists some problem in hardware....
Please check your keyboard with this way:
start the key with press down F1...
after press F5 ---> F2 ----> Enter...
We need a little time...
Give me the report about this if exist the message ERR and also you give me the code of ERR .. I will speak anout this with engineer of Ketro and I will be say to you.....
Also ketron working now in a new Update that fixed many problems in software.....
I have this and I am in test now......

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 11-16-2010).]

#37067 - 11/16/10 11:29 PM Re: SD-1 DRUMS SET DOWNLOAD FOR AUDYA
sas123 Offline

sokratis whan you think it's out?

#37068 - 11/17/10 04:38 AM Re: SD-1 DRUMS SET DOWNLOAD FOR AUDYA
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Quote:
Originally posted by sas123:
sokratis whan you think it's out?

The new update???.....
Realy I don't no........
Believe me….I have made despite a lot of proposals, in things that should be corrected ......
However, I do not know finally who they will be these .....
Sorry......

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 11-17-2010).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online