SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#369904 - 08/04/13 09:46 AM Re: Just got the S-950... [Re: Dnj]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

To the best of my knowledge the Vocaliser on the PA900 is fully identical to the one in the PA800, which should explain things really...........

regards,
John

#369905 - 08/04/13 10:40 AM Re: Just got the S-950... [Re: travlin'easy]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I'm getting adjusted to the Harmonizer, but it's definitely a step backwards from the 3x.I think I may be able to make it work with more tweaks, but it's O ultra sensitive to gain, feedback and tone anomalies. I'm sure I'll figure out a working plan, but it is so not what I hoped for. Not giving up yet - I LOVE the rest of it ... I need more time - I'll jump into the water with it tomorrow night and you can BET that I'll learn to swim. Under pressure is the only way I can really get adjusted to a unit. I need real room conditions and peoples reactions to determine how to set it up.
I'm optimist, but don't really expect it to be the last step in my journey - I may still need an outboard unit - maybe the VoiveLive Touch - that will give me back the routing options for guitar and iPad INTO the speakers. Sigh .... I wanted EASY!
frown

#369919 - 08/04/13 07:48 PM Re: Just got the S-950... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Wow! Just got home from three days of sailing, poured some Rum Chata over ice and looked at the Synthzone - Whoa! Guess I should have stayed out a couple more days. wink Now I have to learn all this new terminology, colloquialism from the UK (which I have not visited for more than 50 years, and new terms for bashing keyboards. I just noticed at the bottom of some poster's pages that they seem to list every piece of equipment they purchased during the last 5 decades. Must be some sort of status symbol that I wasn't aware of. Sure glad I have lots of rum on hand - at least enough for me to catch up on all the other posts. wink

Bottom's Up!

Gary drink

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online