SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#36818 - 10/23/10 01:59 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Rusty

That's my next project also. It looks doable though. After solving my other problem, I'm ready.

Sokratis
With your deep knowledge of the Audya, I am glad you are willing to help newcomers.
Bernie

#36819 - 10/26/10 04:34 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Sokratis 1974:
Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
[b] Thanks for that information

But also would you know how to replace midi guitar in a midi file to a better sounding LIVE guitar sound?
Thanks again
Rusty

Yes.....Please look in the page (102) MIDI REMIX of Audya manual becouse it requires big process....
However if you then have a certain query about this, asks me with again..
Thank you...[/B]

Thanks Sokratis 1974 , I see it now,

You are an expert i think, so i will ask you one more question if you dont mind/
Would you know how to Assign all four outputs 1234 to separate voices. I want to send my Kick to Chan 1 on my mixing desk, Then Bass to Chan 2 , Snare to chan 3-- etc etc. I could do this easily on my X1

But when I do it on the Audya and then press Save it does not work , and when i switch on my audya next time it has all changed back.
Where am I going wrong
Thanks again
Rusty

#36820 - 10/26/10 10:13 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
Thanks Sokratis 1974 , I see it now,

You are an expert i think, so i will ask you one more question if you dont mind/
Would you know how to Assign all four outputs 1234 to separate voices. I want to send my Kick to Chan 1 on my mixing desk, Then Bass to Chan 2 , Snare to chan 3-- etc etc. I could do this easily on my X1

But when I do it on the Audya and then press Save it does not work , and when i switch on my audya next time it has all changed back.
Where am I going wrong
Thanks again
Rusty

So...
You press SAVE and it does not work???...
Hmmmmm......Give me litle time to try about this.....

#36821 - 10/27/10 06:26 AM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
So.....
I made an efford in my AUDYA and after restart work it perfect......
From MENU/OUTPUT/SELECT OUTPUT/SAVE....
In my Audya it is very good.....
But please if you have any question ask me....
Thanks.....

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 10-27-2010).]

#36822 - 12/04/10 11:16 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Bernie9:
Rusty

That's my next project also. It looks doable though. After solving my other problem, I'm ready.

Sokratis
With your deep knowledge of the Audya, I am glad you are willing to help newcomers.
Bernie

bernie,
Did yo figure how to use Live guitars in Midifiles?

I think I see how to do the drums--by pressing Remix and then selecting a Style that fits but even then I find it very hard to find a style that is suitable for most of my songs.

But I would also like to try changing the guitars and wondered if you have mastered that yet.

Thanks bernie

Rusty

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online