SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#36808 - 10/06/10 12:33 PM AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
leezone Offline

how do you go about changing the midi tracks (drums and guitars), the boring midi ones

to REAL audio grooves??

as i see some styles have audio tracks , others don't...

anyone? thanks

#36809 - 10/06/10 01:56 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
leezone Offline

i will be attempting to figure it out later

if anyone knows, please post, THANK YOU

#36810 - 10/06/10 02:46 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
how do you go about changing the midi tracks (drums and guitars), the boring midi ones

to REAL audio grooves??

as i see some styles have audio tracks , others don't...

anyone? thanks

Sorry my friend Leezone but I did not understand….you mean from midi, to audio in a style??

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 10-06-2010).]

#36811 - 10/06/10 09:01 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
leezone Offline

Yes

So if I have a part of style which is midi like midi guitar can I replace with audio guitar groove on that track?

Or if style has a sequenced midi drum on 1st track
Can I change it to an Audio drum groove?

How?

Thanks

#36812 - 10/06/10 10:37 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Quote:
Yes

So if I have a part of style which is midi like midi guitar can I replace with audio guitar groove on that track?

Or if style has a sequenced midi drum on 1st track
Can I change it to an Audio drum groove?

How?

Thanks

Aaaaa....ok now.....
So...The Audio Guitar, it exist ONLY in CHORD_5...
For Audio_Guitar: PRESS STYLE VIEW AND PRESS A TIME THE (F_10) if it have Midi Guitar and replace to Audio_Guitar Grooves...
The Audio_Guitars_Grooves (riffs) change from DATA/VALUE group...
The same way is also in Audio_Drums..
PRESS DRUMS_1 (F_1) a time if it have Midi_Drums, and replace to Audio_Drums, or press two times to select User_Audio_Drums..
Also in Drums_1 chanel you can with Audio_Drums to add a midi programing in the same midi chanel, and add also in Drums_2 from Groove_Bank more Percusions loops....
Also in all chanel Bass, Chords, if press a time exist many midi riffs from instrument like Pianos, El.Pianos, Strings, guitars, Synths etc....
Of course you can all this use in a styles, make mix (effect, pan etc) and save the style....
Very good....It call AUDIO STYLE MODELING..
Thanks..

#36813 - 10/07/10 06:56 AM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
leezone Offline

thank you Sokratis for taking the time to help me

i appreciate it very much

i will try it out

many GREAT possibilities in this AUDYA, loving it !!!

#36814 - 10/07/10 07:43 AM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Quote:
thank you Sokratis for taking the time to help me

i appreciate it very much

i will try it out

many GREAT possibilities in this AUDYA, loving it !!!

Leezone.....
The Audya is a EXELENT ARRANGER KEYBOARD!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!

#36815 - 10/07/10 09:20 AM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
leezone Offline

i love it MORE !!!

i just printed the section from manual,
AUDIO STYLE MODELING,

AMAZING !!!!

#36816 - 10/23/10 01:17 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Sokratis 1974:
Aaaaa....ok now.....
So...The Audio Guitar, it exist ONLY in CHORD_5...
For Audio_Guitar: PRESS STYLE VIEW AND PRESS A TIME THE (F_10) if it have Midi Guitar and replace to Audio_Guitar Grooves...
The Audio_Guitars_Grooves (riffs) change from DATA/VALUE group...
The same way is also in Audio_Drums..
PRESS DRUMS_1 (F_1) a time if it have Midi_Drums, and replace to Audio_Drums, or press two times to select User_Audio_Drums..
Also in Drums_1 chanel you can with Audio_Drums to add a midi programing in the same midi chanel, and add also in Drums_2 from Groove_Bank more Percusions loops....
Also in all chanel Bass, Chords, if press a time exist many midi riffs from instrument like Pianos, El.Pianos, Strings, guitars, Synths etc....
Of course you can all this use in a styles, make mix (effect, pan etc) and save the style....
Very good....It call AUDIO STYLE MODELING..
Thanks..

Thanks for that information

But also would you know how to replace midi guitar in a midi file to a better sounding LIVE guitar sound?
Thanks again
Rusty

#36817 - 10/23/10 01:41 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
Thanks for that information

But also would you know how to replace midi guitar in a midi file to a better sounding LIVE guitar sound?
Thanks again
Rusty

Yes.....Please look in the page (102) MIDI REMIX of Audya manual becouse it requires big process....
However if you then have a certain query about this, asks me with again..
Thank you...

#36818 - 10/23/10 01:59 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Rusty

That's my next project also. It looks doable though. After solving my other problem, I'm ready.

Sokratis
With your deep knowledge of the Audya, I am glad you are willing to help newcomers.
Bernie

#36819 - 10/26/10 04:34 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Rusty 999 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sokratis 1974:
Quote:
[b] Thanks for that information

Thanks again
Rusty

Yes.....Please look in the page (102) MIDI REMIX of Audya manual becouse it requires big process....
However if you then have a certain query about this, asks me with again..
Thank you...[/B]

Thanks Sokratis 1974 , I see it now,

You are an expert i think, so i will ask you one more question if you dont mind/
Would you know how to Assign all four outputs 1234 to separate voices. I want to send my Kick to Chan 1 on my mixing desk, Then Bass to Chan 2 , Snare to chan 3-- etc etc. I could do this easily on my X1

But when I do it on the Audya and then press Save it does not work , and when i switch on my audya next time it has all changed back.
Where am I going wrong
Thanks again
Rusty

#36820 - 10/26/10 10:13 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Quote:
Thanks Sokratis 1974 , I see it now,

You are an expert i think, so i will ask you one more question if you dont mind/
Would you know how to Assign all four outputs 1234 to separate voices. I want to send my Kick to Chan 1 on my mixing desk, Then Bass to Chan 2 , Snare to chan 3-- etc etc. I could do this easily on my X1

But when I do it on the Audya and then press Save it does not work , and when i switch on my audya next time it has all changed back.
Where am I going wrong
Thanks again
Rusty

So...
You press SAVE and it does not work???...
Hmmmmm......Give me litle time to try about this.....

#36821 - 10/27/10 06:26 AM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Sokratis 1974 Offline

So.....
I made an efford in my AUDYA and after restart work it perfect......
From MENU/OUTPUT/SELECT OUTPUT/SAVE....
In my Audya it is very good.....
But please if you have any question ask me....
Thanks.....

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 10-27-2010).]

#36822 - 12/04/10 11:16 PM Re: AUDYA...How to change midi drum/guitar tracks to Audio
Rusty 999 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bernie9:
Rusty

That's my next project also. It looks doable though. After solving my other problem, I'm ready.

Sokratis
With your deep knowledge of the Audya, I am glad you are willing to help newcomers.
Bernie

bernie,
Did yo figure how to use Live guitars in Midifiles?

I think I see how to do the drums--by pressing Remix and then selecting a Style that fits but even then I find it very hard to find a style that is suitable for most of my songs.

But I would also like to try changing the guitars and wondered if you have mastered that yet.

Thanks bernie

Rusty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online