SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#367905 - 06/19/13 08:45 AM Re: Who gets your vote for OMB performance? Seriously? [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
DonM, you got me again, Haha! You'll never be a jazzer no matter how smart you'd get if you live for a thousand years.

Never once have I read where even one jazzer had the time, or money to Bass fish and play golf every day.
Less see if I get you now. smile

By the way thanks for teaching me to do the colon and other key trick.

#367906 - 06/19/13 09:03 AM Re: Who gets your vote for OMB performance? Seriously? [Re: brickboo]
124 Offline

Hah! Don't mess with the colon, Boo. That's doctors' work.;)

#367913 - 06/19/13 11:09 AM Re: Who gets your vote for OMB performance? Seriously? [Re: brickboo]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
I'd like to give Boo a big pat on the back. You see, when you're a "jazzer", you are so wrapped up in this beautiful, complex and, at the same time, frustrating art form that you feel compelled to share it; especially with friends.

It rarely works, and you get accused of being an elitist (or worse),but, believe me, he's serious as a heart attack.

I understand and really appreciate the effort and "soul-bearing".

I'm right there with you, Boo!

Thanks,

Russ

#367924 - 06/19/13 01:35 PM Re: Who gets your vote for OMB performance? Seriously? [Re: captain Russ]
brickboo Offline

Russ, Man!, you're gonna make me cry. I feel like the "black sheep." I hope this isn't taken racially!!

Thanks Russ. You're a gentleman and a scholar and exceptionally intelligent because you have all of the chord structures figured out. I'm beginning to think you might be the only one along with Randy the saxman.

Especially, when I read that to be a jazzer "you just have to play a particular scale over a particular chord." How ignorant and shallow. Some making these comments say they've been around music for many years. It's hard for me to believe.

#367925 - 06/19/13 01:45 PM Re: Who gets your vote for OMB performance? Seriously? [Re: brickboo]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Ignorance and shallowness being demonstrated to the fullest, IMO...

#367981 - 06/20/13 01:04 PM Re: Who gets your vote for OMB performance? Seriously? [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Hey please help me to keep this thread going. Nigel PMed me and said that if I can reach 2000 views, he'll refund my $100,000 donation I made awhile back.

Please help!! I want to get a fleet of "Hot Dog Carts." Believe it or not Diki I have lots of great friends who can help me run them.

clap

#367993 - 06/20/13 11:29 PM Re: Who gets your vote for OMB performance? Seriously? [Re: brickboo]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: brickboo

Please help!! I want to get a fleet of "Hot Dog Carts."

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online