SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#36678 - 10/16/10 12:03 AM Re: Audya left output
player 1 Offline

Loc: Vargon Sweden
Hello there
I have had my Audya for repair now and the soution was a bad soldering and when I fetch it there was another guy with the same problem (left output) the repair man told me that many Ayúdya owner has been for repair and a new soldering was made, after that there is no problem (so far)so hopfully this will be the last comment in this matter

#36679 - 10/16/10 07:29 AM Re: Audya left output
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Hey all you LEFT CHANNEL OUT PROBLEM AUDYA OWNERS.

Can we CONFIRM and get more details on this SOLDER PROBLEM and it's exact LOCATION????

Many of you know I've had this problem from day 1!

Just last night while playing a gig it happened again. If I tapped on the keyboard, the LT channel would come back on.

That definitely makes me think its a bad solder connection.

Can we try to get more details on the solder joints exact location? Tony? AJ? Anyone?

I have no problem taking my Audya apart ( Again )and re-soldering the connection.

I will certainly post my results of the repair here and how it was accomplished.

I would be THRILLED if I could finally get rid of the LT Channel out PROBLEM!!!!!

Jim

#36680 - 10/16/10 01:09 PM Re: Audya left output
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NiteLife:
Hey all you LEFT CHANNEL OUT PROBLEM AUDYA OWNERS.

Can we CONFIRM and get more details on this SOLDER PROBLEM and it's exact LOCATION????

Just last night while playing a gig it happened again. If I tapped on the keyboard, the LT channel would come back on.

Can we try to get more details on the solder joints exact location? Tony? AJ? Anyone?

I have no problem taking my Audya apart ( Again )and re-soldering the connection.

I will certainly post my results of the repair here and how it was accomplished.

I would be THRILLED if I could finally get rid of the LT Channel out PROBLEM!!!!!

Jim

Hi all left hand channel down users.

This is just my thoughts on the matter, if Ketron don't want to take the faulty KBs back and it is a long way back and they are implying that you should do it yourself, still not certain they are saying this, they should send out a youtube video of how to do it or you should take it to your dealer, I know some dealers are a days drive away for some. If indeed this is a common faulty they should at least release a technical note on the internet. Taking the top off is easy, making a mess of a solding job if you are not use to it, is also easy.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#36681 - 10/16/10 05:11 PM Re: Audya left output
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I am having a problem with the RIGHT output cutting in and out on the Audya 5. It comes and goes, it crackles, it's not consistent.

It is not acceptable to pay $3-4000 for a keyboard and have this happen whether it's loose connections or not. What is going on with Ketron Quality Control????

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#36682 - 10/16/10 05:21 PM Re: Audya left output
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Tony my dealer is 700 miles away!!

Robbo

#36683 - 10/17/10 02:30 AM Re: Audya left output
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by kbrkr:
I am having a problem with the RIGHT output cutting in and out on the Audya 5. It comes and goes, it crackles, it's not consistent.

It is not acceptable to pay $3-4000 for a keyboard and have this happen whether it's loose connections or not. What is going on with Ketron Quality Control????

If it crackles it's a loose connection, get inside there!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#36684 - 10/17/10 02:59 AM Re: Audya left output
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Totally agree with Tony here-they should release a You tube detailing some of the current FAULTS/ BUGS that are plaguing their customers-but I doubt if its gonna happen. The reason I say this is that first of all they can not supply a proper manual--mine arrived with my Audya a few weeks ago and its in German. Now , this is great news if youre German but for an Irishman living in Ireland its a bit awkward to say the least. And secondly, I cant believe they still do not supply a SEPERATE manual -in English- for all the A4 modules they are selling and they expect us to "read between the lines" of the
keyboard manual and see if some of the functions detailed there are pertaining to the Audya 4 or perhaps it only works on the keyboard version. I know someone is going to say oh well its the same Engine driving both but i disagree as I feel that theres a ton of things that can be done with the keyboard that can not be done with the module -and vice versa .
So, wheres our A4 manual Ketron ?

#36685 - 10/17/10 08:41 PM Re: Audya left output
Robbo Offline

Quote "NiteLife Hey all you LEFT CHANNEL OUT PROBLEM AUDYA OWNERS.

Jim
end quote"

hey Jim, how did you go, and when will you have a proceedure on line to follow.

Thanks Robbo

#36686 - 10/18/10 10:57 PM Re: Audya left output
Robbo Offline

Hey Jim?

BUMP

#36687 - 10/19/10 04:38 AM Re: Audya left output
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Do you know how many solder connections exist in the Audya?

I have found a workable solution for my right channel output issues; Turn the Master Volume Slider ALL the way up. This seems to help the problem; although I have no confidence it won't happen again.

Also, has anyone experienced intermittent screen flashing?

Also, how about intermittent freezing?

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online