SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#366419 - 05/18/13 07:01 AM You don't have to say you love me . Style psr3000
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Please ,Can anyone help with the correct song specific style for this great Dusty Springfield hit of the sixties .

many thanks ..Giovanni

#369771 - 08/01/13 04:03 PM Re: You don't have to say you love me . Style psr3000 [Re: Giovanni]
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Giovanni,

I know I have this song among my many saved tunes, but it is late now, so will look for it tomorrow and report back to you.

Audrey

#391194 - 07/26/14 06:48 AM Re: You don't have to say you love me . Style psr3000 [Re: Giovanni]
Elainehf Offline

Loc: Ocala, Florida
I use the Enka style for this one. Think I use beginning and endings III - beautiful. It's from an earlier Tyros. Glad I brought forward some of these earlier styles along with KN styles. Please let me know if you need the Enka one.

Elaine

#391214 - 07/27/14 08:11 AM Re: You don't have to say you love me . Style psr3000 [Re: Elainehf]
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Hello Elaine , Thank you for replying to my request .
Yes the Enka style is very good , unfortunately it does not have the song specific intro and ending that makes that wonderful dusty hit .
You know straight away the song with the correct intro .

I've come to Yamaha from Technics and technote produced a sound of the sixties style floppy that had the perfect arrangement .
I went to a dusty springfield tribute show at a local theatre and when they performed that hit tune there was virtual no difference from the Technote style .
I was lucky enough to be sent a yamaha version that is a perfect replacement for the Technote version .Regards Giovanni

#394413 - 10/08/14 06:18 AM Re: You don't have to say you love me . Style psr3000 [Re: Elainehf]
MrMagoo Offline

Loc: Canada
Originally Posted By: Elainehf
I use the Enka style for this one. Think I use beginning and endings III - beautiful. It's from an earlier Tyros. Glad I brought forward some of these earlier styles along with KN styles. Please let me know if you need the Enka one.

Elaine

Any chance you could share that style here to use with my PSR3K please ?

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online