SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#365425 - 04/22/13 06:22 AM ketron audya 5 drum set user
crist Offline

hello everyone I am new to the forum. I have a ketron Audya 5. my comment is about the user drum set. I would like to take out the manufacturer KETRON.una update with the ability to make a drum set by the user com shows wav. order to improve keyboard drum set to suit the user.

is that user can make audio drum but not the same. when you use one midifile with wav and midifile has a stop. with loops wav you can not stop still long., and then on top of that as you try to get into a page to adjust some parameter playing with wav midifile. wav midifile is delayed with.

regards

Edited by crist (04/22/13 06:33 AM)

#365430 - 04/22/13 07:14 AM Re: ketron audya 5 drum set user [Re: crist]
crist Offline

crist

hello everyone I am new to the forum. I have a ketron Audya 5. my comment is about the user drum set. I would like to take out the manufacturer KETRON.a update with the ability to make a drum set by the user com shows wav. order to improve keyboard drum set to suit the user.

is that user can make audio drum but not the same. when you use one midifile with wav and midifile has a stop. with loops wav you can not stop still long., and then on top of that as you try to get into a page to adjust some parameter playing with wav midifile. wav is delayed.

regards

Edited by crist (04/22/13 07:46 AM)

#365519 - 04/23/13 09:31 PM Re: ketron audya 5 drum set user [Re: crist]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By: crist
hello everyone I am new to the forum. I have a ketron Audya 5. my comment is about the user drum set. I would like to take out the manufacturer KETRON.una update with the ability to make a drum set by the user com shows wav. order to improve keyboard drum set to suit the user.

is that user can make audio drum but not the same. when you use one midifile with wav and midifile has a stop. with loops wav you can not stop still long., and then on top of that as you try to get into a page to adjust some parameter playing with wav midifile. wav midifile is delayed with.

regards

Hi... No... It is impossible with Audya...
We need INS file to create a Midi Drums set with Custom wav files...
And INS file can create only Ketron Factory...
I think it is too bad!!! frown

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (04/23/13 09:31 PM)

#365525 - 04/24/13 01:50 AM Re: ketron audya 5 drum set user [Re: crist]
dreamer85 Offline

Loc: Portugal
Yes it is too bad...

If only KETRON allow the possibility of use MSP's to Drumkits.

Why not? confused

Is the same thing of the INS&MSP for voices.

Hello KETRON? MSP to INS Drumkits!

after all, who can transmit it to the manufacturer?

#365898 - 05/02/13 07:07 AM Re: ketron audya 5 drum set user [Re: crist]
crist Offline

Thanks sokratis 1974 and dreamer 85 for their help and comments. my opinion on ketron. do not understand why does ketron user drum set with wav samples. There are many people from many countries who want this. I think in the sd1 ketron can.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online