SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#365794 - 04/29/13 04:17 PM Re: Will Arranger KB Music be OBSOLETE in 30 Years?.. [Re: captain Russ]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
I have "observed" the keyboard room at the new GC near me and have seen young kids (under 25) Buying controllers, and young tweenage females, accompanied by parents, testing and picking out electric pianos. Nobody bothers with the arrangers ,then again they don't stock anything decent. The guy there says controllers are all the rage, eclipsing synth/workstation sales. And his opinion was the arranger market has dwindled...

#365796 - 04/29/13 04:25 PM Re: Will Arranger KB Music be OBSOLETE in 30 Years?.. [Re: sparky589]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By: sparky589
I have "observed" the keyboard room at the new GC near me and have seen young kids (under 25) Buying controllers, and young tweenage females, accompanied by parents, testing and picking out electric pianos. Nobody bothers with the arrangers ,then again they don't stock anything decent. The guy there says controllers are all the rage, eclipsing synth/workstation sales. And his opinion was the arranger market has dwindled...

Sparky, GC like many other stores, lack know how in the arranger keyboard market..they have no clue...Frankie and George are not the average dealers..

#365798 - 04/29/13 05:13 PM Re: Will Arranger KB Music be OBSOLETE in 30 Years?.. [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

styles might have ran their course and we will come full circle in my opinion using computer recording programs and controller keyboards to create music and then play on to play on top of it with any keyboard or any instrument you like........

Edited by Dnj (04/29/13 05:17 PM)

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online