Hi Diki,
yep sad. Long gone are the days where one thinks, wow, that style sounds great, I'll convert for my keyboard. Usually ends up a very poor emulation.
I still have my old styles from various brands & if I can't find an onboard style to suit, I do still convert.

One good thing, I now check thru the onboard styles more thoroughly to see if I can make the style work for a particular song, ie with some of the old musical's I like , I found a drastically changing the tempo of some of the Broadway & Hollywood styles works wonderfully well with some of those old show tunes. May not be able to use the Intro's because of the tempo, but who wants the same pre-canned intro for various songs anyway. Beforehand I would have converted a style that I used on a prior keyboard, now I tweak up what I have onboard to suit. I'd always considered the Korg for more modern, upbeat type tunes, but, it's working well with some of the more old fashioned stuff too.
No bad thing, I'm playing more, instead of spending hours converting. haahaa.

Originally Posted By: Diki

We have progressed SO far from simple GM/GS/XG equivalency, I barely know where to start. Standardization is a thing of the past.

Expecting any modern style to translate well (think Tyros onwards, basically) is an exercise in frustration! Some will, some won't, some come out half a$$ed!

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022