SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#364373 - 04/04/13 12:48 PM Re: Finally made it home... [Re: travlin'easy]
SpclEd Offline

Loc: South Central USA
Welcome back Gary. Glad you had a safe voyage.

I'd like to have that one on my bucket list!

#364388 - 04/04/13 05:37 PM Re: Finally made it home... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
In many ways I'm glad to be home, but there are so many things I miss in the Florida Keys. The main thing, of course, is the fantastic weather this time of year. Average temperature is in the upper 70s to mid 80s, no rain, great breezes for sailing offshore, and some of the most wonderful audiences anyone can imagine.

Today, here in the People's Republic of Maryland, the temperature at the marina where I keep the boat was in the low 40s, winds whipping at 25 knots, and for the brief period I was fueling up the tank, maybe 15 minutes, I thought I would freeze to death.

Tonight, I started on the income taxes - Arghhhhh! I would love to get my aging fingers around the throats of the SOBs that came up with these stupid forms and squeeze until his eyes bulged out. Oh well, just a couple or three more 10-hour days and I'll have them out of the way, at least until next year. By then, all the forms will have changed, again.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online