SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#363870 - 03/27/13 02:21 AM Re: Volumes of AUDYA's FILLS... a Big Time Shortcoming [Re: leezone]
audyauser2012 Offline

Dreamer, yes you are correct !

You can't make own drum kit INS file !

You only can remap factory drum kit and save as your own !

#363872 - 03/27/13 03:13 AM Re: Volumes of AUDYA's FILLS... a Big Time Shortcoming [Re: leezone]
Tonewheeldude Offline

The Audio drum loops are wav files, so it is impossible to edit or replace one drum just as it is impossible to edit an mp3 file.

I do not see this as a problem. If you were playing with a live drummer you couldn't realy say to him..."I don't like your snare, do you have another one in the van?" And I don't know many bands that would ask their drummer to "sit this one out" because they have a midi drum module that sounds beter.

I have a theory that if certain drum parts are seem unbalanced its often down to the PA as some favour certain frequencies and many modern systems lack mid range almost completey.

#363879 - 03/27/13 07:02 AM Re: Volumes of AUDYA's FILLS... a Big Time Shortcoming [Re: leezone]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Reading the question asked, all he is asking for is to be able to vary the volume of the fill loop, and also adjust the effects (Reverb EQ etc.) independently of variations breaks etc. not of the individual drum sounds. (Let’s face it virtually every other arranger manufacture have this facility)

Bill

#363880 - 03/27/13 07:28 AM Re: Volumes of AUDYA's FILLS... a Big Time Shortcoming [Re: leezone]
leezone Offline

yes, thank you abacus

make the Audya do what all others arrangers do,
change the volume of fills
i guess this is too much to ask for?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online