SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#36352 - 09/06/10 09:40 AM Volume pedal
John R Offline

Loc: Victorville, California
Have new A4.Use midi accordion. Have swell to right so I can control volume on right side with volume pedal. However, even though the volume pedal is totally down (meaning there should be no sound) there is still some sound coming out.
I like it this way so I can bring out the natural accordion and have no midi sound coming out of my right hand.
Can someone help with this problem?

#36353 - 09/06/10 01:15 PM Re: Volume pedal
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Quote:
Originally posted by John R:
Have new A4.Use midi accordion. Have swell to right so I can control volume on right side with volume pedal. However, even though the volume pedal is totally down (meaning there should be no sound) there is still some sound coming out.
I like it this way so I can bring out the natural accordion and have no midi sound coming out of my right hand.
Can someone help with this problem?

If in your volume pental exist a knob or slider, it will be supposed they is in the place OFF....

#36354 - 09/07/10 06:20 AM Re: Volume pedal
John R Offline

Loc: Victorville, California
Thanks! The volume pedal I use has a knob for minimum volume, which I always have set to Zero. Therefore, when I depress the pedal back all sound should be gone.That's the way it has always worked with my previous Roland sound module.
I have the swell to right side "on" in the expression part of the A4.
Still need help.
John

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online