SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#363143 - 03/14/13 09:30 AM (ANYONE) using Mixcraft 6 (need help)
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I'm setting the DAW up for midi sequencing. I can get the program to record the midi data coming in with no problem, but can't get it to "ouput" that data back to my keyboard. Where do I find in the program to set (both) the midi (input) and (output) settings. I can only seem to find a setting for midi input. I need it to output to my synth.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#363146 - 03/14/13 09:48 AM Re: (ANYONE) using Mixcraft 6 (need help) [Re: squeak_D]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Dan, check your preferences for playback selection...

BTW: Acoustica is very helpful..Email them they will answer any questions...

#363148 - 03/14/13 10:01 AM Re: (ANYONE) using Mixcraft 6 (need help) [Re: squeak_D]
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Thanks Fran.., will have a look at that. I did end up firing off an email to them for support. I have to say that I really like this program, and the included VST's are quite good.

I dropped a juicy 80's ballad today using the included VST's and about fell out of my chair because it sounded so freakin good and dripping with that well aged 80's cheese rocker

Now if I can just get it set up for midi sequencing all will be well, and if it does what I need in that department, I'll probably purchase an unlock key.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#363159 - 03/14/13 03:19 PM Re: (ANYONE) using Mixcraft 6 (need help) [Re: squeak_D]
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Hi!!

I just downloaded the Mixcraft 6 demo last night and really liked what I heard...........and I didn't even get to the editing yet. I've been using Sony Acid Pro 7 for my loop projects and FL6 for my VST projects. Acid allows me to import any VST but is very cumbersome. Mixcraft found all my VST's and integrated them seamlessly into the interface. I can't wait to play with it some more later. I think this ones a keeper! The $75 license fee is extremely reasonable and the 14 day trial has no restrictions. Have fun!!! -charley

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online