SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#363050 - 03/13/13 09:01 AM Re: Why the Ketron AUDYA IS THE BEST... No Doubt... [Re: FransN]
Tonewheeldude Offline

its like a kindergarten in here... "your toy isn't as good as my toy"

no wonder there are hardly any new people in this sandbox.

If I were Blackberry I would delete this forum from my favourites and go somewhere that appreciates good music.

#363052 - 03/13/13 09:04 AM Re: Why the Ketron AUDYA IS THE BEST... No Doubt... [Re: Tonewheeldude]
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
That's what you get if you put the word BEST in the title. Audya the best... no doubt. Yes that's why everybody buy a Tyros 4 or PA3X rotfl

Edited by FransN (03/13/13 09:06 AM)

#363054 - 03/13/13 09:27 AM Re: Why the Ketron AUDYA IS THE BEST... No Doubt... [Re: abacus]
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Originally Posted By: abacus
The problem the Audya has, is that equivalent styles to what is contained on-board can be made with Midi using VSTi as their sound source, as well as giving the user the flexibility to edit and create new styles for their own purpose, thus it would have been more sensible if Ketron had created an arranger that came with these type of sounds as standard, rather than the limited versions of audio. (It’s this limitation that puts a lot of users off getting one)

In addition many of the other sounds on the instrument while good fall behind a lot of other manufactures factory sounds, which is another disincentive. (Styles on their own (No matter how good) are not much use as they are just too repetitive whether audio or Midi)

If the Audya does what you want then it’s great, however it is not universal therefore it cannot be the best, only one of.

Bill

Yes a big +1 here...

#363055 - 03/13/13 09:34 AM Re: Why the Ketron AUDYA IS THE BEST... No Doubt... [Re: leezone]
leezone Offline

And those that sell their Audya , buy something else,
eventually come to a realization and go back to the Audya. smile

I love this forum, it is the BEST, no doubt... wink

Edited by leezone (03/13/13 09:35 AM)

#363056 - 03/13/13 09:37 AM Re: Why the Ketron AUDYA IS THE BEST... No Doubt... [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Saswick Offline

Loc: Garstang, Preston, Lancashire,...
Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude

its like a kindergarten in here... "your toy isn't as good as my toy"

no wonder there are hardly any new people in this sandbox.

If I were Blackberry I would delete this forum from my favourites and go somewhere that appreciates good music.

Plenty of people lurking TWD they are just to sensible to join the fray laugh2

Col

#363057 - 03/13/13 09:38 AM Re: Why the Ketron AUDYA IS THE BEST... No Doubt... [Re: Tonewheeldude]
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Sadly, I agree TWD, and I suspect there are a few more besides me.

#363058 - 03/13/13 09:46 AM Re: Why the Ketron AUDYA IS THE BEST... No Doubt... [Re: leezone]
Dnj Offline

I am so glad we all agree that ALL the arrangers on the market today can be used to create fantastic music. We're living in a great time for technology although it's only in its infancy more exciting things are to come for sure in the future that will make all we have now obsolete for sure.....enjoy and pay what you already have as not to far in the years to come will will be amazed at what it to come in the music world. Whether it's just a Home Hobby like many here, or a Professional music career just keep music alive,..... headphone

Edited by Dnj (03/13/13 09:48 AM)

#363071 - 03/13/13 12:02 PM Re: Why the Ketron AUDYA IS THE BEST... No Doubt... [Re: leezone]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: leezone

I love this forum, it is the BEST, no doubt... wink

... that is a BEST I will agree with ... grin

#363077 - 03/13/13 12:31 PM Re: Why the Ketron AUDYA IS THE BEST... No Doubt... [Re: leezone]
leezone Offline

We are all the BEST...

#363120 - 03/14/13 12:25 AM Re: Why the Ketron AUDYA IS THE BEST... No Doubt... [Re: leezone]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I've got well over 20 different reggae styles for my Roland's. Legacy styles, current styles, and conversion styles. And they all sound the same quality (after I edited them). Can't do that with an Audya. Your two audio styles will sound great, and the rest will sound poorly in comparison.

And you want to know why threads like this devolve quickly... look at the title! If I post a thread saying my G70 is the best, even with a decent demo, it will get the same response.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online