SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#36252 - 08/27/10 03:24 AM Audya left voice after update
skude Offline

Hi
Just did the update, went good. Very happy with all the new sounds. Great work. My reg's are OK except from the left voice. As a left voice I use a sound from the pad bank a lot. After the update the left voice is linked to a sound in the flute bank instead of the pads. Find that very strange, tried to reload my backup but left voice still point to the flute bank and not pad. The padsound that I use are still in the same location in the pad bank, as before update. The same is with other reg's with different left voices, E.G. left voice with organ is now linked to a sound in the CHROM bank. I think even after the update the left voice should be linked to the right bank. BUG?? Guess I'll have to go through all my reg's to change the left voice. Anyone having the same issue?
Thanks
skude

#36253 - 08/28/10 04:40 AM Re: Audya left voice after update
skude Offline

Looks like I'm alone with this issue after the pen update, nothing new. Not a big issue, but what a boring night. Doing the same thing, pressing the same buttons in 5oo+++ reg's. What a waste of time. Anyway, if this is the only problem after the update, and my Audya will keep going like it does right now, you will hear no complains from me. It plays really good, what they did to the overall KB I don't know, but the sound comming from my PA system is very good. This KB is unpredictable for sure, but crossing my fingers, hoping the next twelve months will be better than the previous twelve months. Good luck to myself.
skude

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online