SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#360852 - 02/09/13 04:50 AM Audya Headphone Volume
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Does anyone know if the headphone jack volume output can be adjusted?

If so, how do I accomplish it?

Thanks!

#360861 - 02/09/13 07:12 AM Re: Audya Headphone Volume [Re: NiteLife]
leezone Offline

Nitelife

Of course headphone volume is controlled by main volume which you know
To get it even louder you must increase volume of Audya Soundcard
But this of course will raise the overall volume output of both the headphones AND the mains

Here's how: (from AJ on old post)

Press MENU
Press KEYBOARD CONTROL (F4)
Press PITCH/VOL/TRAN (F1)
Press SOUND CARD LEVEL (F2) and increase or/and RIGHT BOOST (F6) to increase the boost level of the right when you press RIGHT BOOST (from the default screen U5/10)

I really wish headphone volume could be independent from main
Or at least be able to be programmable onto one of the Audya sliders so we could have independent control.
In a live situation that would often be very useful

#360866 - 02/09/13 08:25 AM Re: Audya Headphone Volume [Re: NiteLife]
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Thanks Leezone.

I actually wanted to lower the output. I bought a PSR S950 and I want to feed the audio from the Audya into the AUX in on the PSR so I can use it's built in speakers for monitoring and hearing the Audya. The level out of the headphone jack is to much and having a tough time balancing both keyboards audio levels.

Also if you know how, I want to set the transpose to keyboard only. I know how to do it but can't figure out how to save the setting so it defaults to that when the board is turned on. It was set that way before the last OS upgrade.

Also, When mixing grand piano and ( 2nd Voice Preset to strings for example ) How do I set the Piano to sustain when pressing the sustain pedal and the strings NOT to sustain??

Thanks

#360881 - 02/09/13 11:06 AM Re: Audya Headphone Volume [Re: NiteLife]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Custom start up

#360883 - 02/09/13 11:41 AM Re: Audya Headphone Volume [Re: NiteLife]
leezone Offline

Nitelife

You cannot or shall I say should not connect headphone out on Audya to line in on anything

The signal from headphones is way too hot and is that way to juice up the headphones

You should not use headphone out for anything but headphones, Not to hook up to mixer. Not to record either. It will distort. Use main out or aux out of Audya

#361241 - 02/12/13 09:46 PM Re: Audya Headphone Volume [Re: NiteLife]
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
How do you save custom start up permanently?

Thanks

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#361242 - 02/12/13 10:05 PM Re: Audya Headphone Volume [Re: synerjim]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By: synerjim
How do you save custom start up permanently?

Thanks

PRESS SAVE-BUTTON-/F6-CUSTOM STARTUP-

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (02/12/13 10:06 PM)

#361243 - 02/12/13 10:23 PM Re: Audya Headphone Volume [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi Sokratis my friend,

For some reason this does not work for me. I've tried numerous times.

Instead, I find the default style that shows up at start-up & then I save to that style. For me, this is the only method that works. But then, I might be doing something wrong. This remembers part of my setup.

Then I also created a start-up registration which I called "AAA" so it shows up first. So 1st thing after start-up, I select this registration. This remembers the rest of my start-up setup.

Keep well my good friend,

Henni

#361250 - 02/13/13 06:25 AM Re: Audya Headphone Volume [Re: Henni]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi Sokratis my friend,

For some reason this does not work for me. I've tried numerous times.

Instead, I find the default style that shows up at start-up & then I save to that style. For me, this is the only method that works. But then, I might be doing something wrong. This remembers part of my setup.

Then I also created a start-up registration which I called "AAA" so it shows up first. So 1st thing after start-up, I select this registration. This remembers the rest of my start-up setup.

Keep well my good friend,

Henni

Hi Henni...
In my Audya,any change of "general setting" (Effect "DSP", Velocity Curve, EQ, User Table etc) I save from "Custom Startup"...

#361251 - 02/13/13 07:37 AM Re: Audya Headphone Volume [Re: NiteLife]
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
thanks friends, I'll try this procedure.

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online