SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#36095 - 08/22/10 12:01 PM Re: How to load Programs on Audya
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandi:
I agree with Skude.When you save yor programs you have two choices:Save and save to disk.When you save to disc they go to the user folder but when you just press save where do they go? To the reload folder maybe?
Thanks!

Sandi
Good to see that not just me asking these questions. Looks like this was a tough one. Let's hope that AJ will be back, and can give us some more help. Or maybe TWD! Strange that no SZ's have done this before.
skude

#36096 - 08/25/10 12:00 AM Re: How to load Programs on Audya
skude Offline

Sandi
Looks like no one knows, that is one of the problems using Ketron. Not much help to get, I guess not many knows the Audya.
skude

#36097 - 08/25/10 06:05 AM Re: How to load Programs on Audya
Sandi Offline

It's not a problem if this can't be done in the way we want.But if is a way and no one want to tell or don't know then is a problem.Why the manual is so pour with the information like this.Maybe they should write a new manual with more sdetailos and not explain Drumremix in three pages and it's not working.

#36098 - 08/25/10 06:29 AM Re: How to load Programs on Audya
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandi:
It's not a problem if this can't be done in the way we want.But if is a way and no one want to tell or don't know then is a problem.Why the manual is so pour with the information like this.Maybe they should write a new manual with more sdetailos and not explain Drumremix in three pages and it's not working.

Question is allso what is new in OS4.1B.
Ketron haw no time to public that information.People haw to much problems with new update,but stay withaut eny explanation.
My simple question in ather topic is:haw meny new Live Guitars haw someone in Live Guitar folder by defolt in Audya,but dont recive eny answer.Its looks like no one dont want to respond or dont know enything about his instrument.Cant belive that.....

#36099 - 08/25/10 08:59 AM Re: How to load Programs on Audya
Sandi Offline

I agre with you Dusan about the upgrade information.
For the live guitars I will se in the evening how many are in my keybord.I didn't touch the keybord a few days.I will send you the information imediately.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online