Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#360846 - 02/08/13 10:52 PM Re: OT, OT, OT Photo Editing [Re: MacAllcock]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: MacAllcock
I use Paint .Net, it's a bit more complex but equally does more things!

http://www.getpaint.net/

I use Paint.Net too ... and best of all it is totally free.
Here is a direct link to the free download http://www.dotpdn.com/files/Paint.NET.3.5.10.Install.zip

#360853 - 02/09/13 06:08 AM Re: OT, OT, OT Photo Editing [Re: Nigel]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Nigel
[quote=MacAllcock]I use Paint .Net, it's a bit more complex but equally does more things!

I use Paint.Net too ... and best of all it is totally free.
Here is a direct link to the free download http://www.dotpdn.com/files/Paint.NET.3.5.10.Install.zip

Edited by Dnj (02/09/13 06:13 AM)

#360895 - 02/09/13 02:56 PM Re: OT, OT, OT Photo Editing [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
I tried downloading Paint.net from the link Nigel put up and at the end I got an error message of some sort and I can't remember what it was. So, I downloaded Photoscape and within a few minutes I grouped 4 landscape pictures to put on one of my sites, where I had trouble with the picture jumping at random. I could not get them close together. Pretty cool. I need to figure out if Photoscape can do what DNJ's video of Paint.net showed.

Thanks Donnie. I don't give a crap if you get a new keyboard every week and take it out to the driveway and run over it with a dump truck. It shows you make more money than me though and that tears me a new rectum. Ha ha!

I played last night at a swanky Country Club. Got paid $150 for 3 hours. That's what he said he paid everyone else when I gave him the price a couple of weeks ago. Incidentally, he found me on the Web. I can't believe it. I searched the same words he said he used in Google and my site was no where to be found.

At the gig last night, two people clapped, two couples danced and three of the waitresses really enjoyed my music. The rest of the folks were talking louder than I was Playing,

They only do not eat Hot Dogs out here in the west, they also are very ,very rude. My friend in California said that at some of the places he works, that the people are the same way. Extremely rude, is how he described the situation.

I wonder if any of you guys here on the forum have this problem. If you do please tell. I need my confidence built up. I'm about to quit.

Edited by brickboo (02/09/13 03:12 PM)

#360897 - 02/09/13 03:16 PM Re: OT, OT, OT Photo Editing [Re: brickboo]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Boo, folks that walk around with their noses in the air...don't think twice about..they would make the worst friends...and besides...they couldn't begin to do your job...Don't quit...show them what real class is...

#360900 - 02/09/13 03:49 PM Re: OT, OT, OT Photo Editing [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

Boo......just chalk it off as a practice gig......keep promoting yourself and keep doing those jobs baby ...you were born to blow that sax,... share your talent with the world!!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online