SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#360392 - 02/05/13 12:27 AM Do not sound the sounds of dishes (Crash) in the A
ajodanimario Offline

Loc: espaņa
When I connect the Audya to the computer using the cakewalk sonar there are times that on the dums kit sound no sounds of dishes (Crash), once I remember that button played and returned to sound, but now is happening to me again and I remember, someone knows how to solve this problem, thank you.

#360442 - 02/05/13 12:08 PM Re: Do not sound the sounds of dishes (Crash) in the A [Re: ajodanimario]
andreurivero Offline

Hello, I have the same problem, move the MIDI notes in the LOGIC but there's sounds of the drums that not sound in the AUDYA, (of course if I can't hear I can't edit), but one day I make a simply thing, (I think it works), play a MIDI FILE from de HD of the AUDYA, let play the midi one moment after stop the midi, and after the drums via midi sound well. I hope it works.

#360492 - 02/05/13 10:34 PM Re: Do not sound the sounds of dishes (Crash) in the A [Re: ajodanimario]
ajodanimario Offline

Loc: espaņa
Andreu thank you very much, had reason, when they no longer sounding dishes shoot a midi from the Audya and return to work. A greeting.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online