SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#360316 - 02/04/13 10:21 AM Re: Ravens Rocked the house... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Ted,

I was climbing the bulkheads of the boat - no walls on a boat. And, while I had to watch the game live-streamed on the laptop (only cable and satellite TV in the Keys), I'm sure you could hear me screaming until I was hoarse. My son called and said he was so excited he couldn't get to sleep until about 5 a.m..

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#360329 - 02/04/13 11:46 AM Re: Ravens Rocked the house... [Re: DonM]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Originally Posted By: DonM
Beyonce is nice to look at, and I've heard her sing really well, but I thought that was sort of garbage what they were doing, screaming and jumping around like they had Texas fire ants in what little pants they had on. Of course I fast-forwarded through most of it. I'm getting really old.
DonM

Yep.... she's just like that hip swivelin', fire in his pants young whippersnapper Elvis, right?!

Yes, you ARE getting old!

#360330 - 02/04/13 11:48 AM Re: Ravens Rocked the house... [Re: brickboo]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Originally Posted By: brickboo
All through the playoffs I said it over and over again. The Ravens just won't go away. Which to me means they won't quit, lay down and die, leave the ball park. Win or lose they play the last play of the game just like they do the first. HARD!!!

Looked to me that, after the lights were restored, the Ravens DID go away for a while! That was one heck of a lead to nearly blow...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online