SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#359354 - 01/23/13 05:30 PM Yup, I'm sure - it's for sale!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I've made the switch from midi to modeling as far as my live guitar rig goes, so my beloved midifly is now liquid. It's just like this one listed,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Parker-Midi...=item337ef287fa

but it's tobacco sunburst and has the hard case, AND the original (terrific) Parker form fitted gigbag. I swear, this thing NEVER comes out of the bag "out of tune" - it's a freak that way. perfect shape - perfect sound - perfect feel. Just needs a loving home, and I need to bail out daughter #2 from her own personal "financial cliff".

$2000 firm, no trades, or my grandkids can fight over it one day, after I'm gone!
smile

The midi lets you control the sound and the chord section from your arranger kb, as well as having a great acoustic pickup system under the bridge - it's an awesome instrument.

#359590 - 01/26/13 11:11 AM Re: Yup, I'm sure - it's for sale! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

#360084 - 02/01/13 04:35 PM Re: Yup, I'm sure - it's for sale! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

... of course that was supposed to say tech TALK.
Typing with mittens on again. lol

#360831 - 02/08/13 08:12 PM Re: Yup, I'm sure - it's for sale! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

bump.
smile

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online