SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#359434 - 01/24/13 09:20 AM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Dnj]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Tony.

We offered to look at your Audya out of warranty FOC but you just ignored us.

For example:

On 03/02/2010 17:12,
> Dear Tony.
>
> I have just telephoned ***** at **** about your Audya and if there is any way we can resolve your situation with the keyboard locking up. As I have mentioned before we do not have this problem with our demo Audya's (including the very first Audya to land in the UK), and neither do any of our other outlets. As you know many of our customers are working musicians and use the Audya regularly in live situations. If the instrument was unreliable it would be impossible for them to work with it.
>
>
>
> With your permission, I would like to arrange to have your Audya collected (if you still have the box). We can test checksum information to see if it was a problem with the manner of updating the software. Following that we will either re-apply the updates in the correct sequence or format the hard drive and carry out a full factory restore.
>
> Let us know if and when (on a weekday) you would like us to arrange collection, along with a convenient address.
>

#359436 - 01/24/13 09:25 AM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tony Hughes Offline

TWD,

I am like you the original Mr Fix it...

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#359437 - 01/24/13 09:27 AM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Tony why didn't you send the Audya in for service and give them a chance to repair it?

#359438 - 01/24/13 09:34 AM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Fixed it myself Donny smart like that. Sold it on to someone no complaints from the chap who bought it.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#359439 - 01/24/13 09:37 AM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Dnj]
Tonewheeldude Offline

I think its time to put a stop to this now before it gets any more out of hand. I like Tony alot, despite how his messages come across on SZ he is a genuinely nice chap and would help anyone (as he has done). I would just prefer that everytime we see an Audya thread starting that he ease off of the attacks on Ketron's Customer Support when they do not even apply to him.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online