SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#359357 - 01/23/13 06:17 PM Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo..
Dnj Offline

#359379 - 01/23/13 09:34 PM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj

KKK, Seen it, got the tee-shirt, the video tape and the scares, this old hat Donny, your losing your grip, find us some new stuff. confused2 Now that big screen, just imagine kicking a foot switch and Bam your music reader, I will have some of that.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#359381 - 01/23/13 09:39 PM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

You should of keep your Audya Tony......I know you miss it dearly

#359382 - 01/23/13 09:45 PM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Donny, sorry KKK

You are right I do miss it, but turning it on scared the crap out of me, I watched it load up and wondered if it didn't what would I do ??? If your Korg didn't work you would take it back to the shop and perhaps get another, not Ketron, no funnies!!!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#359393 - 01/24/13 03:41 AM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Why could you get a replacement or have it serviced?

#359401 - 01/24/13 06:32 AM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Tony Hughes]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes

Donny, sorry KKK

You are right I do miss it, but turning it on scared the crap out of me, I watched it load up and wondered if it didn't what would I do ??? If your Korg didn't work you would take it back to the shop and perhaps get another, not Ketron, no funnies!!!

Actually Tony this comment is a little bit out of order - I offered (via Ketron UK) on a number of occasions to help you out but you seemed to enjoy the grumbling on SZ. Initially the problems were caused by your dealer whos laptop powered off during file transfer. Bu even up to the last months of you owning an Audya we offered to have the instrument back and do a complete factory restore to sort out any issues you were having. If you need reminding I can forward you all the original emails.

#359403 - 01/24/13 07:07 AM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tony Hughes Offline

TWD,

I know exactly what went on, I was there, this is going over old ground, you have helped a lot of people with their Audya problems, but if there wasn't a TWD in the UK what would we do, Ketron have never had a KB back to the factory to my knowledge, it's a bit like toothpaste, it's easy to get out but impossible to put back in. You keep looking after their problems and they will never stand on their own two feet. £4300 is a lot of money for a piece of kit that only one man on the island can repair, stop taking what I say personally, my gripe will always be the manufacturer, they need to look at their customer care, or lack of it, if I bought a new car and you were the only person in the UK who could fix it if it went wrong, figure it out.
I know if you bought a Ketron from Thomann Germany, they wouldn't be taking the top off if it went wrong, back it would go to Italy, now there would be confidence. You must have put in a lot of unpaid hours for Ketron, I do hope they appreciate what they have in the UK looking after their interests, I have a sneaking feeling if they went down the pan you would be the last to hear of it.

Regards

Tony

#359404 - 01/24/13 07:08 AM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes

Donny, sorry KKK

Actually Tony this comment is a little bit out of order - I offered (via Ketron UK) on a number of occasions to help you out but you seemed to enjoy the grumbling on SZ. Initially the problems were caused by your dealer whos laptop powered off during file transfer. Bu even up to the last months of you owning an Audya we offered to have the instrument back and do a complete factory restore to sort out any issues you were having. If you need reminding I can forward you all the original emails.

surprised eek2 Tony what's this all about....? confused1
All along I knew the Ketron Audya was and STILL IS a fantastic TOTL arranger KB. I also don't understand why you continued anger towards it. But hey it's your prerogative. BUt I am sure world wide there are many many players that enjoy it immensely.

#359416 - 01/24/13 08:38 AM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Donny,

You haven't been there first of all, you on;y played one for a while but never owned one, yes you are right is a good KB. A friend of mine bought a Korg Pa2x it was about 3 years old and the blue leds started to go, he rang Korg UK, send it back and we will fix it FOC they said, this is what they did, way out of warranty, a bit of confidence is all we need to buy product, it's not rocket science.

#359421 - 01/24/13 08:58 AM Re: Ketron AUDYA On Tour Demo.. [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Well Tony...how do you explain all the "GOOD" things from people owning and playing the Audya? Electronic devices like automobiles new or used will always have their good and bad times.....btw I don't recall what you finally ended up doing with the Audya was it sold or returned to the store, or?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online