SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#358764 - 01/15/13 09:29 AM Re: Roland BA 300 v. Fishman Soloamp? [Re: Bill Lewis]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Bill, I'm using the exact same Carvin equipment you are (both small systems) , plus a large set of monitors and larger speakers, with 4,000 watts of Crown power, when needed. Bought my first Carvin Equipment in 1962 from the factory; then located in Covina, California, when I was 15.

Have lots of speakers, guitars and basses, including some interesting double necks and steel guitars on legs with multiple necks.

Great minds think alike!

R.

#358821 - 01/16/13 06:45 AM Re: Roland BA 300 v. Fishman Soloamp? [Re: keysvocalssax]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Captain

Not being a guitar player as you are I still like to look at the Carvin instruments. Some of those custom guitars are works of art. Thank God I don't play guitar, I'd be buying and buying !
I like to have versatile PA stuff as you do because you never know. I could bring my small PA to a gig but always have something for backup in the car. I've been hired for piano/vocal gigs and after a few hours and the miracle of an open bar a dance party breaks out. You never know. Bring in another speaker, plug in the ITouch and go with it. With what i have I can mix and match and I also still have two Crate KX220 keyboard amps that are do anything pieces. Great for my VR700 organ stuff.
I know you can buy anything you want but you still stick with the Carvin stuff -thats a great endorsment. I've found the Carvin people have been great to deal with.

Keep playing

#358823 - 01/16/13 06:53 AM Re: Roland BA 300 v. Fishman Soloamp? [Re: Bill Lewis]
Dnj Offline

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online