SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#358726 - 01/14/13 09:37 PM Re: GUESS What Arranger KB this is?..... [Re: Tony Hughes]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Donny,

When the new T5 comes out you will be on the move again, or maybe the new MS which will include a free chip for your Chevy make it do 20mpg instead of 40mpg you won't be able to resist, sod the USA triple dip recession, who cares!! You live in the fast lane Donny

Tony, I think the Korg is perfect for Donny (but quite obviously not for everyone)...lots of great features...two midi file (and MP3) players, I believe, and some pretty good sounds...it evidently meets his needs, and that's all one should expect for one's hard earned money.

Ian

#358728 - 01/14/13 10:40 PM Re: GUESS What Arranger KB this is?..... [Re: ianmcnll]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Tony, I think the Korg is perfect for Donny (but quite obviously not for everyone). Ian

Well obviously nothing is right for everyone. Or else there would only be one company left in business. Sounds, styles, keyboard feel and user interface are all very much a matter of personal taste. We all choose what feels right for us. Each has its strengths and its weaknesses ... we can just weigh them all up and make a choice.

#358736 - 01/15/13 02:15 AM Re: GUESS What Arranger KB this is?..... [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Yep, if any company made the "perfect arranger", that would quite likely be what we'd all be playin'...certainly we are all lucky to have choices among some great instruments.

Ian

#358750 - 01/15/13 05:55 AM Re: GUESS What Arranger KB this is?..... [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Donny,

When the new T5 comes out you will be on the move again, or maybe the new MS which will include a free chip for your Chevy make it do 20mpg instead of 40mpg you won't be able to resist, sod the USA triple dip recession, who cares!! You live in the fast lane Donny

Tony, I think the Korg is perfect for Donny (but quite obviously not for everyone)...lots of great features...two midi file (and MP3) players, I believe, and some pretty good sounds...it evidently meets his needs, and that's all one should expect for one's hard earned money.

Ian

I hardly ever use the dual MP3 players, I don't use SMF at all..my laptop is KING in that area..but it's nice to have on-board. Tyros will never be for me the VH2 doesn't come close to the TC Helicon harmonizer IMO. The compressed Yamaha sound although enjoyable to some is just going to cut it for my needs vs the LIVE sound of the KORG... I just love the keyfeel, size, sound, styles, songbook, deep editing abilities, backing track sequencer, TC VH, metal build quality & navigation & hopefully the Chord Sequencer when I get into it, ...it's definitely a PRO arranger keyboard LIVE sounding POWERHOUSE.Enjoy what you play ....I do! wink clap keys

#358752 - 01/15/13 07:08 AM Re: GUESS What Arranger KB this is?..... [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

I hope the Korg continues to work out for you, Donny...I really do. You have tried nearly everything else (sometimes more than once), so, in a sense, Korg must truly be the one for you.

That's very good news for everyone.

Enjoy what you play.

Ian

#358753 - 01/15/13 07:21 AM Re: GUESS What Arranger KB this is?..... [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Ian they are all good in their respective ways.....your needs make each unique.....Viva Arrangers!!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online