SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#35890 - 08/11/10 08:39 AM Re: USB pen drive
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
I am so sory guys cos i dont respond on you posts but behind me is a two most long days in my life.
Some trouble is coming out in my job and I must leave my home.
So I dont update my kayboard jet but instalation is on progres right naw.I can anderstand your excitement and desire for any news haw i progres with my update.
First I provide about electrikal power.I buy a UPS eqipment for power suply and naw cant expect some trouble vith 220V!
(Tony only denger is my wife or my children,but they haw no chance.I am here and wach all around with my gun.Also Slovenija stell standing here.)
That is all what i can say for naw and I promes when update is finish,I will send a little report emiditly.

Good lack to me....

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 08-11-2010).]

#35891 - 08/11/10 08:48 AM Re: USB pen drive
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Welcome Carl, and good luck to Dusan, with both the job and the keyboard.
I've had most of the upgrade for quite a while, and absolutely love what they have done, as I said previously.
I am waiting for the finished version, as most of us are, to see what it on there that I don't have yet.
I had very few problems with the update procedure, but I had AJ walking me through it via email and phone.
It should be much easier now that it is all packaged up and has a set of instructions.
DonM

#35892 - 08/11/10 09:22 AM Re: USB pen drive
Dusan Offline

Time goes on so slowly and I made some picture haw upload going on.
Here you can see: http://www.box.net/shared/op7x7jebjn

#35893 - 08/11/10 07:45 PM Re: USB pen drive
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan:
Time goes on so slowly and I made some picture haw upload going on.
Here you can see: http://www.box.net/shared/op7x7jebjn

Is it still loading Dusan........ if it's going to take more than 3 days to load I think I will have to book a few days off work. I will buy a standby generator and some fuel for it. I knew I should have bought that old Wurlitzer and dug a hole in the floor.

Good luck Dusan

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 08-11-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35894 - 08/12/10 12:21 AM Re: USB pen drive
cakemog Offline

Regarding the USB pen drive installation - DO pay extra attention and double check that 41A.MEM is removed and 41B.MEM is successfully located on your C:/ drive BEFORE re-starting Audya holding down F10 & UNPLUGGED buttons.
The first time I selected the 41B.MEM file, clicked COPY and destination C:/ - I pressed EXECUTE and the paste transfer did not happen. Second time I pressed ENTER and the 41B.MEM appeared on my C:/ in the right location.
THE POINT IS THIS - had I deleted 41A.MEM and done a re-start WITHOUT realising that 41B.MEM had not copied over to C:/ there would have been no Operating Sytem onboard??? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that people have to pay SPECIAL attention here before re-starting Audya.
The last installation step is simple - just select 00KTNinstall00 and press ENTER, wait 3 1/2 hours and your done.
Dusan has probably been up all night enjoying all the new gorgeous sounds - I hope it went well Dusan. Carl

#35895 - 08/12/10 12:50 AM Re: USB pen drive
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
OMG,,, where is my pen drive, I can't wait,,, and Tony I'm with you shurly Ketron can put a youtube up showing exacly what needs to be done with the upgrade, before we get any more I stuffed it up, or have I???

#35896 - 08/12/10 02:59 AM Re: USB pen drive
Dusan Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cakemog:
Regarding the USB pen drive installation - DO pay extra attention and double check that 41A.MEM is removed and 41B.MEM is successfully located on your C:/ drive BEFORE re-starting Audya holding down F10 & UNPLUGGED buttons.
The first time I selected the 41B.MEM file, clicked COPY and destination C:/ - I pressed EXECUTE and the paste transfer did not happen. Second time I pressed ENTER and the 41B.MEM appeared on my C:/ in the right location.
THE POINT IS THIS - had I deleted 41A.MEM and done a re-start WITHOUT realising that 41B.MEM had not copied over to C:/ there would have been no Operating Sytem onboard??? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that people have to pay SPECIAL attention here before re-starting Audya.
The last installation step is simple - just select 00KTNinstall00 and press ENTER, wait 3 1/2 hours and your done.
Dusan has probably been up all night enjoying all the new gorgeous sounds - I hope it went well Dusan. Carl

Ok guys,
I promise a little report haw all has going.
In short words:easy and with no trouble.Instalation progres is realy slow about 3 auers and 20 minits.Is hard to weight but like you see I maket some picture in the midle of time.
First impression is realy good.New sounds sound fresh and live.Specialy Brass sounds,Sax and Guitars.I liket a new El.Pianos they are really good.Some sounds is new some are old but reworked.
In style section I am not so inprest.I dont know a reason for my fealings,but maby is just first inpreshion and expect to mach maby.I haw no time to listen all but what I hear looks to me more or les the same.I dont fined a new one jet...
Styles in majority sounds a litle softly also variation goes gently.
After all I must say,Ketron did a great jobe with this upddate.
That is all what I can say about new Sound and styles for naw.

#35897 - 08/12/10 03:09 AM Re: USB pen drive
Dusan Offline

Quote:
Ok guys,
I promise a little report haw all has going.
In short words:easy and with no trouble.Instalation progres is realy slow about 3 auers and 20 minits.Is hard to weight but like you see I maket some picture in the midle of time.
First impression is realy good.New sounds sound fresh and live.Specialy Brass sounds,Sax and Guitars.I liket a new El.Pianos they are really good.Some sounds is new some are old but reworked.
In style section I am not so inprest.I dont know a reason for my fealings,but maby is just first inpreshion and expect to mach maby.I haw no time to listen all but what I hear looks to me more or les the same.I dont fined a new one jet...
Styles in majority sounds a litle softly also variation goes gently.
After all I must say,Ketron did a great jobe with this upddate.
That is all what I can say about new Sound and styles for naw.

Maby some interest about price for that new update USB key:
In Slovenija costs 39 Euro.

#35898 - 08/12/10 05:03 AM Re: USB pen drive
Geniek Offline

Loc: Polska
Quote:
Maby some interest about price for that new update USB key:
In Slovenija costs 39 Euro.

In Poland 145PLN = 36 Euro

#35899 - 08/12/10 10:01 AM Re: USB pen drive
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Got my Pen Drive today. Costs me 35 EUR, is delevered in a small "Ketron box". Update is running.....

Joe

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online