SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17 >
Topic Options
#357299 - 12/22/12 08:51 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi Henni

You’ve spoilt it now; I wanted Tony to find out for himself that there was no right hand playing, ahh well!

As to your modified style, it does still need some work done on it as it is still rather unbalanced and the instruments chosen don’t mix well together. (At least not to my ears)

BTW do you mean you can change the track parts by just touching it or just select a different sound?

Have a good Christmas, and may your Audya serve you well.

Bill

#357301 - 12/22/12 09:08 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: abacus]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi Bill,

You can do one of three things for each track:

1. You can select it, change the voice, volume or all the other normal midi things. The voices can be onboard midi, or INS (the new super solo sampled extra voices), which uses much more RAM. Mine, without the extra RAM, can hold roughly 18 of these voices.

2. You can double click the track. Now you have access to the audio & arps&lick libraries. This applies for EVERY single track. Now you can use the wheel to scroll through the HUGE data base until you find something to your liking. Then you replace the midi part with that. Should you later change your mind, simply double click on it again & your original last selected midi part is back.

3. You can change the effects for each little section above, also different for each part, right on the fly, same as you select the different parts.

You can have audio drums, midi drums and two different combinations of groove drum loops playing either individually, or even together if you wish...

This is AWESOME!!! And so easy, even a child can do it. And remember, ALL of the above apply to every single track of the style, for every variation, fill, break, intro & ending individually. You can have different parts assigned to each one of those seperately. Variation 1 can have midi, variation 2 audio and so on...

I do not believe any other arranger out there can do the same.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

#357304 - 12/22/12 09:45 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
NoteBender Offline

Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
Hi Henni,

Just wondered since you use the same thread most of the time if there is an SZ award for most viewed thread? lol whistle

#357314 - 12/22/12 11:48 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: NoteBender]
Henni Offline

So,

Why should I use a new thread? This thread is all about my Audya and how impressed I am with it. Should I rather discuss this topic in 20 different threads then... It contains a wealth of information for anyone even remotely considering an Audya.

I like to keep things nice & tidy - can't see anything wrong with that? Rather in future don't read here if this topic does not interest you & we'll all continue to be happy.

Someone once remarked to a brilliant person: "A cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind", to which he replied without hesitation: "Yes, and a empty desk is a sign of a empty mind" I'll leave you with those words...

Henni

#357316 - 12/22/12 12:22 PM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I think it may be the "AWESOME" part in the title that may annoy some people. Makes it seem as though you need to reemphasize that a gazillion times a day in perpetuity. I know that it has become more of an informational thread at this point and that's good, but with that title, I'm afraid it's going to be a continuing source of annoyance for a lot of people. Maybe you could get Nigel to change the title for you to something like 'Audya Highlights' or something or maybe just move the whole thing over to the Ketron board.

We don't want to start a dangerous precedent here, like say.....Fran starting an unending thread on how 'awesome' the Roland 'anything' is, or Ian on how awesome the Yamaha (and Tyros4 in particular) is, or Donny on how awesome......Donny is (kidding, guy), now do we? Just saying.

smile smile

chas

#357317 - 12/22/12 12:29 PM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: cgiles]
Henni Offline

Well Chas,

I think you know for sure that a thread can no longer be modified after a few minutes only. If that was not so, I would gladly change the topic header to something more appropriate.

As for moving it over to the Ketron forum, I think now you are really throwing your toys out of your cot!

Nigel, if you want you can maybe change to something like: "Interesting facts about the Audya" or something to that effect. You choose anything less offensive.

As for me: Quite a few will testify that they've purchased Audyas and even AJAMSONIC upgrades based on the facts that I've listed over here. Not one of those has any regrets for doing so. And no, I received no commission or special favours for doing so. I do it purely because I believe in these products.

So, to the original complaintiff: what have you achieved lately over here? Some have nothing of value to say, but they go ahead & say it anyway... Let me rather stop here now. I also have a nasty side to me if I'm provoked enough.

Henni

#357318 - 12/22/12 12:52 PM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
cgiles Offline

Well Henni, I definitely don't want to provoke your 'nasty' side as I'm not ready to 'fly forever' quite yet. I was just trying to point out how it COULD become annoying (the title, that is) if repeated often enough.

Have a nice holiday.

chas

#357319 - 12/22/12 12:55 PM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I don't get hung up on titles. Read the post or don't ... but to ask a poster to rename his own post? C'mon ... that's a little "out there", don't cha think?
Just sayin'
smile

#357321 - 12/22/12 01:18 PM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
cgiles Offline

You're completely right Dave, as always. And in fact I don't usually read posts on this thread that are posted by the OP. Nothing personal, I just have ZERO interest in the Audya or any other Ketron product. For the type of music that I like, I have never heard a Ketron style or demo that would inspire me to own one. As you said, I could choose to just ignore it.....but it keeps accumulating those little numbers......then I have to click on it in order to get rid of them.....then a post like NoteBender's catches my eye, then...........well, you know. Anyhow, I'll let you go back to watching reruns of GLEE.

Merry xmas,

chas

#357326 - 12/22/12 02:20 PM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: cgiles]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
... isn't it GREAT that some of us have so little to think about other than how annoying the title of a thread is ... grin

Now back to "GLEE" ... rotfl

Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online