SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#358590 - 01/12/13 11:42 AM Recorded with Hennis style conversions...
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi all,

In this thread anyone can post songs using some of the new converted non professional 3rd party styles that I've uploaded recently.

I'll start. We now have many versions of this song, but this one is the best by far. My apologies for the dog howling bleeding through in the background. We do all our recordings VERY casually, in our house, me very laid back in the recliner, Audya on my lap & dog lying at my feet. Sometimes, he really likes the music & then show his appreciation... At last we have one fan!

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

Attachments
AGNUSDEI32k.mp3 (75 downloads)

#358594 - 01/12/13 01:40 PM Re: Recorded with Hennis style conversions... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

For those who are new & interested to see for themselves, over here I show clearly how casually we do our recordings direct to the Audya. We're not professionals in any way or form, we just love making music & sharing it with those who'll listen.

Man, it's so nice to record direct to HD, & what you hear, is EXACTLY what you record. Another function I really love about my Audya.

Keep well all my friends, & don't be shy to post some of your songs over here,

Henni

#358597 - 01/12/13 05:38 PM Re: Recorded with Hennis style conversions... [Re: Henni]
andreurivero Offline

Hi, Henni and all, I think it's a good idea, I take a pattern that you have converted from other keyboard and make a pattern for AUDYA, I play a song with this pattern, I put the song and pattern, (I hope you can use in your AUDYA, not ****corrupted style***** please !!!!!!!).

Many thanks Henni for your patterns.

Regards. Andreu

I can't upload the style, I change the .pat for .txt

Attachments
QUICKSTEPROAND.mp3 (43 downloads)
QUICK STEP ROAND.txt (19 downloads)

Edited by andreurivero (01/12/13 05:43 PM)

#358598 - 01/12/13 05:53 PM Re: Recorded with Hennis style conversions... [Re: andreurivero]
andreurivero Offline

I try to download the pattern, change the extention .txt for .pat and it works.

(Sorry I try with the pattern directly, after with .rar I can't, now I change .rar for .zip)

Attachments
QUICK STEP ROAND.zip (19 downloads)

#358610 - 01/12/13 11:37 PM Re: Recorded with Hennis style conversions... [Re: andreurivero]
Henni Offline

Hi Andreu,

Wow!!! Very nicely done & very nicely played. You are very talented my friend. Thank you so much for sharing and for the great converted style!

Please be sure to upload more of your music.

All the best,

Henni

#358611 - 01/13/13 12:15 AM Re: Recorded with Hennis style conversions... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

The very first thing I do with these non Ketron styles is to replace the midi drums with audio drums, whilst still maintaining the midi drums for all the intros & endings. This takes cares off all the fills automatically. And now I've discovered the drum "grooves" - there are some excellent stuff amongst those samples and I also use in nearly everyone of my conversions. Be sure not to overlook those!

Next, I love to change some of the bass sections to audio also. As you can hear by now, I really like those funky bass loops & they just about appear in everything I do.

Thereafter, any style part that does not play correctly or to my liking, also gets changed to a audio or arps & licks loop.

As for the intro's & endings, I change some of the midi voices and volume levels. If something does not play correct, I simply turn the volume right down for that section. This far, I've not tried to do more to those...

All of this is so easy to do, right on the Audya, & the more one does it, the easier it becomes.

Go for it!!! The results are very well worth the effort.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online