Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#35824 - 08/03/10 12:56 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
don't bother Tony,

they are on Vacation for all of August

You having second thoughts, not like you that Leezone.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35825 - 08/03/10 02:35 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
It's a national thing more than a Ketron thing.

You're perfectly right Don, just ask Dreamer, Italy are in vacation mode during August.
But will Ketron react on Snooze mode in time and wake up to fulfill the Ketron users dream?

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#35826 - 08/03/10 06:06 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
ccantanapoli Offline

Loc: South Carolina, USA
Usually vacations in Italy span over 2 weeks periods, at least for some industries. I doubt that Ketron will take the all month. They need to produce and cannot shot down production for more than 2 weeks.

With all we went throug I thnk the content of the pen shoul be public and leave to the users the choice of downloading or get the pen.

Viva l'italia.
Amen.
Claudio

#35827 - 08/05/10 12:33 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
ccantanapoli Usually vacations in Italy span over 2 weeks periods, at least for some industries. I doubt that Ketron will take the all month. They need to produce and cannot shot down production for more than 2 weeks.
With all we went throug I thnk the content of the pen shoul be public and leave to the users the choice of downloading or get the pen.

Viva l'italia.
Amen.
Claudio

Couple of things Claudio, on the website deffinately states pen drives are now available, not will be available or possibly available, and I hardly think it would take 2 weeks to put them in envelopes and send to distrubutors so we should have them I hope by the end of next week.

Tha other thing you mentioned re downloading, yes its curious as to why that wasn't available for those of us that have high speed broadbands, and surely it wouldn't have been that difficult to zip the files into a package to be unzipped to a pen drive?? very strange, and lastly in regard to it only working with the one Audya, why????? what on earth would anyone else want with the pen drive, I would have thought that competitors buy other manufacturer products all the time under suedo names to try test and de engineer where possible, so this really is a strange thing to do, and just looks as though its one more wait for more from ketron, just when you thought you could taste it!!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online