SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#358218 - 01/08/13 09:34 AM Re: AJ, TWD, Robert Messier Sokratis, anyone else... [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
We all pass all that Ketron update and we dont wait more then some minor correction...
We all must to take fact:Ketron,dont want or simply dont care what Audya coustomer want in hes instrument.Nobady in Ketron read that forum (what I know is only one in English lenguage).
Things what is usual in ather instruments from ather manufacturers for Ketron is "Indijakoromandija".Simple example is, you cant change octave in Style edit mode...What the f...
Dont forget one fact:Ketron Audya is much expensive instrument on that market,but Ketron behave like is "Bontempi"for three years old children...That is not acceptable!!!
In that all yeras i dont see any conkret mesage from Ketron ingener or Ketron Manager who haw a will to answer for many ,many quesions from Audya users.
God bles all users who is setisfied what Audya offer in those days...

#358223 - 01/08/13 09:48 AM Re: AJ, TWD, Robert Messier Sokratis, anyone else... [Re: Henni]
leezone Offline

TWD

Email with the 2 intros request sent to you. smile

#358305 - 01/09/13 12:37 AM Re: AJ, TWD, Robert Messier Sokratis, anyone else... [Re: leezone]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Leezone,

I hope you wrote it correct & not in your normal arrogant tone of voice (nothing personal & no attack on your character, it's just not the right way to plead with someone to do something for you...). I'd like for Ketron to really address this and not to be only pissed off instead.

Please tell them how good their product really is & that these things will make it even better. I'm really hoping for results...

Keep well my friend,

Henni

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online