SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#358069 - 01/06/13 10:25 PM AJAMSONIC Website up & running...
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi all,

Some good news for the new year...

http://www.ajamsonic.com/ is finally up and nearly completely functional.

They have also created a new Youtube channel just for AJAMSONIC items (AJAMSONIC) and thanks to the unique name, when you type this in Youtube's search engine, it's only their stuff that's being listed.

They undertook to periodically update more video and audio demos. Be sure to check it out from time to time for updates.

I've received many personal requests for more AJAMSONIC demos - well here's your chance now to find and review those for yourself.

In the meantime, feel free to post the links over here to any interesting videos you discover over there! Make the time to share with the rest of us mortals like I've shared with the rest of you...

This is the one thing I would like to educate this Ketron community - SHARE!!! I've now set the example, hopefully more of you will follow.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#358074 - 01/07/13 05:28 AM Re: AJAMSONIC Website up & running... [Re: Henni]
leezone Offline

Thanks Henni

I'd think it would be AJ announcing this
Seems you have even more enthusiasm
That's great...

#358079 - 01/07/13 05:45 AM Re: AJAMSONIC Website up & running... [Re: leezone]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi Leezone,

I enjoy pushing good things. Same for Robert's styles and same for alliehoe. And I love to share the good things I find with others. Making those new styles available to all makes me feel good - I promise I spent many, many hours on those, many of those during the night...

On top of this, when some send me stuff, like they often do, my first reaction is to ask if I may share with others.

Keep well my friend,

Henni

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online