SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#35804 - 08/02/10 11:14 AM PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tony Hughes Offline

Hi All,

Please let the first person who gets a pen drive for the Audya just, say " I have got it,I have loaded it on, It works,It's great"
and just stop going on about the drive, no one has got one yet. You are just winding Leezone up and AJ, even he hasn't got one yet.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35805 - 08/02/10 12:47 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I have had the new sounds and styles for a couple of months. I assure they work and present no problems. I'm also certain that the latest edition has even more improvements than mine has.
DonM

#35806 - 08/02/10 01:11 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
leezone Offline

i don't have the pen, or the AUDYA, yet....

hopefully the pen will not be needed with the AUDYA 4/5

#35807 - 08/02/10 03:57 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tonewheeldude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
i don't have the pen, or the AUDYA, yet....

hopefully the pen will not be needed with the AUDYA 4/5

Audya 4 & 5 are all ready loaded up.

#35808 - 08/02/10 07:14 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Tony Hughes Hi All,
Please let the first person who gets a pen drive for the Audya just, say " I have got it,I have loaded it on, It works,It's great"
and just stop going on about the drive, no one has got one yet. You are just winding Leezone up and AJ, even he hasn't got one

My dealer assures me that they are ready, and maybe sent out to distributors and should be in hand within 2 weeks!!! God I hope so!!!

#35809 - 08/02/10 08:54 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Robbo Offline

Tony just in case here is the Ketron Anouncement as follows

"KETRON are pleased to announce the "SOUND UPGRADE" for Audya is now available."

can you see the now available!!! it's on its way!! hang in there

#35810 - 08/02/10 09:28 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tony Hughes Offline

You are bad children and need a smack, I said not a word until you get your sticks or you will get the stick across your ar****es, now shall I spell it out to you, no stick no SZeeding, got the stick SZeeed to hell and back, or even the new KB. Leezone you should know better. We have waited this long another month won't make any difference.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 08-02-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35811 - 08/02/10 09:35 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
I have had the new sounds and styles for a couple of months. I assure they work and present no problems. I'm also certain that the latest edition has even more improvements than mine has.
DonM

Don,

I don't agree that what you have is the same on the new sticks. Work this one out if you can Don, what the hell have Ketron been doing the last 3 months if you are right. They could have released the sticks in MAY, if you are right and you find nothing more on your stick than the new one, then I will without doubt show my bum in Marks & Spencers window and send you a photo. If you are right then Ketron are a cash rich company or someone is running it for a bet or has a hobby, not to make money. You will see what I said months ago about your software is true.

#35812 - 08/02/10 09:50 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Hi,

my dealer called me yesterday concerning the pen drive. It is possible to order it from the 10th of August. I placed an order, cost will be 35 EUR. So I guess I will get it by end of next week - hopefully.

Joe

#35813 - 08/02/10 10:38 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe0710:
Hi,

my dealer called me yesterday concerning the pen drive. It is possible to order it from the 10th of August. I placed an order, cost will be 35 EUR. So I guess I will get it by end of next week - hopefully.

Joe

But Joe the factory is on holiday since last Friday so where are your drives now, hope they are not delayed by the ash cloud! Is there a Marks & Spencers near you!

#35814 - 08/02/10 10:41 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tony Hughes Offline

Bet Leezone gets a pen drive before he gets his KB, plug it into your PC and just LOOK AT THOSE FILES, don't they just look great!

Turning the volume up and the PC won't make any difference Leezone!

#35815 - 08/02/10 11:06 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
DonM Offline

Tony, I said I have a beta version of the new sounds and styles, and that I'm relatively certain there are additions and improvements to what I have, but the new sounds I do have are fantastic, and the styles are improved also.
Some of the new Programs in particular are excellent. There is a Carlos Guitar, a Medium Steel guitar, several modern overdrive-type guitar sounds, a terrific Latin Piano, a Rock & Growl Sax,... many new and improved sounds.
The Hawaiian Guitar has been replaced with something else, but the Pedal Steel is better now.
I was sworn to secrecy, but I suppose that is no longer an issue since the completed project seems to be ready.
DonM

#35816 - 08/03/10 12:14 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Robbo Offline

Joe0710 Hi,

Joe

Hey Joe this is a free upgrade, the cost is only supposed to be the cost of the pen drive, at 2 gbyte and you say$35 Euro, that's way over the top $$$ wise, I mean I can buy 10 gb pen drives for $30 Aust $$ so what's the story, is this a free upgrade, or is it not?

#35817 - 08/03/10 01:46 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
skude Offline

Hey Joe this is a free upgrade, the cost is only supposed to be the cost of the pen drive, at 2 gbyte and you say$35 Euro, that's way over the top $$$ wise, I mean I can buy 10 gb pen drives for $30 Aust $$ so what's the story, is this a free upgrade, or is it not?[/B][/QUOTE]

Expencive pen, if we only pay for the pen. Let's just say we pay for the pen and the upgrade. Price here, $ 75, 57 EUR, in stock in about 2 weeks.
skude

#35818 - 08/03/10 03:50 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tonewheeldude Offline

the software is without charge

i would strongly suggest if you are unhappy about spending 35 euros for the drive that you do not buy it...you don't deserve it. buy a blank one from ebay, write ketron on it with a felt tip and pretend to enjoy all the new stuff.

ketron will have had the drives manufactured out of house and the data loaded up. The drives will not be be low quality stuff from some little asian back street. they are printed on, the manuals and packaging needs to be produced too.

#35819 - 08/03/10 05:45 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
leezone Offline

I would assume. That 35 euros covers manufacturing a pen with logo. Covers some time to copy info to pen. Like labor. Covers shipping and handling. To dealers. Which you guys forget. I think 35 dollars is quite reasonable for a great sound. Style upgrade I mean. You already spent 4000 euros. What's another 35 ?
Though it may fix bugs it mainly makes the audya sound better Is this not worth it? If you say no. Then. Keep your money and don't buy the pen Luckily my audy4/5. Will already have this update.

#35820 - 08/03/10 07:54 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
I would assume. That 35 euros covers manufacturing a pen with logo. Covers some time to copy info to pen. Like labor. Covers shipping and handling. To dealers. Which you guys forget. I think 35 dollars is quite reasonable for a great sound. Style upgrade I mean. You already spent 4000 euros. What's another 35 ?
Though it may fix bugs it mainly makes the audya sound better Is this not worth it? If you say no. Then. Keep your money and don't buy the pen Luckily my audy4/5. Will already have this update.

Wow leezone, looks serious for you I will ring Ketron and tell them to expect your purchase, they will be bowled over

#35821 - 08/03/10 08:02 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
leezone Offline

don't bother Tony,

they are on Vacation for all of August

#35822 - 08/03/10 09:43 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
Quote:
don't bother Tony,

All of August ,OH MAN , I hope they remember how to produce them after all that time off the job.. I still want one
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#35823 - 08/03/10 11:07 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
DonM Offline

Guys, it's not just Ketron taking the holiday, almost all of Italy does, according to the feature I just saw on Fox News.
It's a national thing more than a Ketron thing.
DonM

#35824 - 08/03/10 12:56 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
don't bother Tony,

You having second thoughts, not like you that Leezone.

#35825 - 08/03/10 02:35 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
It's a national thing more than a Ketron thing.

You're perfectly right Don, just ask Dreamer, Italy are in vacation mode during August.
But will Ketron react on Snooze mode in time and wake up to fulfill the Ketron users dream?

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#35826 - 08/03/10 06:06 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
ccantanapoli Offline

Loc: South Carolina, USA
Usually vacations in Italy span over 2 weeks periods, at least for some industries. I doubt that Ketron will take the all month. They need to produce and cannot shot down production for more than 2 weeks.

With all we went throug I thnk the content of the pen shoul be public and leave to the users the choice of downloading or get the pen.

Viva l'italia.
Amen.
Claudio

#35827 - 08/05/10 12:33 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Robbo Offline

ccantanapoli Usually vacations in Italy span over 2 weeks periods, at least for some industries. I doubt that Ketron will take the all month. They need to produce and cannot shot down production for more than 2 weeks.
With all we went throug I thnk the content of the pen shoul be public and leave to the users the choice of downloading or get the pen.

Viva l'italia.
Amen.
Claudio

Couple of things Claudio, on the website deffinately states pen drives are now available, not will be available or possibly available, and I hardly think it would take 2 weeks to put them in envelopes and send to distrubutors so we should have them I hope by the end of next week.

Tha other thing you mentioned re downloading, yes its curious as to why that wasn't available for those of us that have high speed broadbands, and surely it wouldn't have been that difficult to zip the files into a package to be unzipped to a pen drive?? very strange, and lastly in regard to it only working with the one Audya, why????? what on earth would anyone else want with the pen drive, I would have thought that competitors buy other manufacturer products all the time under suedo names to try test and de engineer where possible, so this really is a strange thing to do, and just looks as though its one more wait for more from ketron, just when you thought you could taste it!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online