SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#35814 - 08/02/10 10:41 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tony Hughes Offline

Bet Leezone gets a pen drive before he gets his KB, plug it into your PC and just LOOK AT THOSE FILES, don't they just look great!

Turning the volume up and the PC won't make any difference Leezone!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35815 - 08/02/10 11:06 PM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Tony, I said I have a beta version of the new sounds and styles, and that I'm relatively certain there are additions and improvements to what I have, but the new sounds I do have are fantastic, and the styles are improved also.
Some of the new Programs in particular are excellent. There is a Carlos Guitar, a Medium Steel guitar, several modern overdrive-type guitar sounds, a terrific Latin Piano, a Rock & Growl Sax,... many new and improved sounds.
The Hawaiian Guitar has been replaced with something else, but the Pedal Steel is better now.
I was sworn to secrecy, but I suppose that is no longer an issue since the completed project seems to be ready.
DonM

#35816 - 08/03/10 12:14 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Joe0710 Hi,
my dealer called me yesterday concerning the pen drive. It is possible to order it from the 10th of August. I placed an order, cost will be 35 EUR. So I guess I will get it by end of next week - hopefully.

Joe

Hey Joe this is a free upgrade, the cost is only supposed to be the cost of the pen drive, at 2 gbyte and you say$35 Euro, that's way over the top $$$ wise, I mean I can buy 10 gb pen drives for $30 Aust $$ so what's the story, is this a free upgrade, or is it not?

#35817 - 08/03/10 01:46 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
skude Offline

Hey Joe this is a free upgrade, the cost is only supposed to be the cost of the pen drive, at 2 gbyte and you say$35 Euro, that's way over the top $$$ wise, I mean I can buy 10 gb pen drives for $30 Aust $$ so what's the story, is this a free upgrade, or is it not?[/B][/QUOTE]

Expencive pen, if we only pay for the pen. Let's just say we pay for the pen and the upgrade. Price here, $ 75, 57 EUR, in stock in about 2 weeks.
skude

#35818 - 08/03/10 03:50 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tonewheeldude Offline

the software is without charge

i would strongly suggest if you are unhappy about spending 35 euros for the drive that you do not buy it...you don't deserve it. buy a blank one from ebay, write ketron on it with a felt tip and pretend to enjoy all the new stuff.

ketron will have had the drives manufactured out of house and the data loaded up. The drives will not be be low quality stuff from some little asian back street. they are printed on, the manuals and packaging needs to be produced too.

#35819 - 08/03/10 05:45 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
leezone Offline

I would assume. That 35 euros covers manufacturing a pen with logo. Covers some time to copy info to pen. Like labor. Covers shipping and handling. To dealers. Which you guys forget. I think 35 dollars is quite reasonable for a great sound. Style upgrade I mean. You already spent 4000 euros. What's another 35 ?
Though it may fix bugs it mainly makes the audya sound better Is this not worth it? If you say no. Then. Keep your money and don't buy the pen Luckily my audy4/5. Will already have this update.

#35820 - 08/03/10 07:54 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
I would assume. That 35 euros covers manufacturing a pen with logo. Covers some time to copy info to pen. Like labor. Covers shipping and handling. To dealers. Which you guys forget. I think 35 dollars is quite reasonable for a great sound. Style upgrade I mean. You already spent 4000 euros. What's another 35 ?
Though it may fix bugs it mainly makes the audya sound better Is this not worth it? If you say no. Then. Keep your money and don't buy the pen Luckily my audy4/5. Will already have this update.

Wow leezone, looks serious for you I will ring Ketron and tell them to expect your purchase, they will be bowled over
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35821 - 08/03/10 08:02 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
leezone Offline

don't bother Tony,

they are on Vacation for all of August

#35822 - 08/03/10 09:43 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
don't bother Tony,

they are on Vacation for all of August

All of August ,OH MAN , I hope they remember how to produce them after all that time off the job.. I still want one
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#35823 - 08/03/10 11:07 AM Re: PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Guys, it's not just Ketron taking the holiday, almost all of Italy does, according to the feature I just saw on Fox News.
It's a national thing more than a Ketron thing.
DonM

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online