SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#357675 - 12/27/12 12:36 AM Re: ipad, android, unreal book question [Re: miden]
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
I take it that the ipad will only accept page turners with bluetooth and does not support usb page turners such as BiliPro (Footime)?

If so, what gagets are needed to make bluetooth operate. I am a complete novice when it comes to bluetooth anything so I have no idea what it really involves.

#357676 - 12/27/12 12:43 AM Re: ipad, android, unreal book question [Re: Beakybird]
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Beakybird

where do you find the yamaha apps you mentioned such as music finder?

#357717 - 12/27/12 10:22 AM Re: ipad, android, unreal book question [Re: Scott Langholff]
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Scott,

MIDI is not available for the Android OS. You need do nothing to get the Airturn Bluetooth PEdal working on an iPad other than to have the iPad "DISCOVER" it.

Simply turn on the bluetooth on the iPad, making discovery operate, turn on the airturn pedal, and the rest is automatic!!

The Airturn comes pre-configured to run automatically with iOS.

In fact if you like, I have an Airturn Pedal for sale. It is the older model, but retrofitted with the latest firmware chip. I bought a new one as I wanted the up/down pedal board that they developed for the newer models. The oen I would sell is 100% fully functional and is in rather good condition actually!

Anyway if you decide you want to go iPad and an Airturn let me know and I can do a good price for you..it is only "gathering dust" here smile

Dennis

#357718 - 12/27/12 10:28 AM Re: ipad, android, unreal book question [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Everything out today will be ancient next year
look ahead,....way ahead, when it comes to technology.

What does that make to something which is 10 years old Donny Archaic rotf2
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#357720 - 12/27/12 10:35 AM Re: ipad, android, unreal book question [Re: Scott Langholff]
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Tony how about you and Donny start a separate thread for conjecture about future technology...afraid no-one will read your posts wink so you need to interject into other threads....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online