SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#356806 - 12/17/12 10:33 PM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Very Nice!!!!!!!

#356837 - 12/18/12 07:12 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Ketron User Offline

Hello Tonewheeldude,

What is "Collection Only (No delivery charge)".

Does that means "as Download-version" ?

Regards,

Carlo

#356855 - 12/18/12 11:25 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: hbinfo2001]
andreurivero Offline

Hello,I also just order the Ketron UK style pack.
I think Robert Messier is a great professional making styles and in AUDYA this styles sound like no other keyboard.

Thanks Robert and thanks Darren.

Andreu

#356856 - 12/18/12 11:35 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Your order is more than enough thanks - let us know how you like the updates when they arrive. It was a rush but we managed to get 100% of orders out today. If your in the UK you will get the update tomorrow, for everywhere else you should have received your tracking numbers by email. You can track them at www.royalmail.com

Carlo, Sorry there is no download version, this option just excludes the postage cost in case someone wishes to order two updates but does not want to pay double postage. We had to refund a few people as they selected UK postage even though they are international, so please do make sure you pick the right one.

#356861 - 12/18/12 11:52 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Ketron User Offline

Okey, and Thanks Tonewheeldude.

Regards,

Carlo

#356925 - 12/19/12 06:59 AM download and pay single styles ? [Re: Ketron User]
pastroccio Offline

Loc: Italia
Tonewhelldude: I understand all about pendrive, copy protection in 5.0a and ok of price fore your new pen.
What Roberd has done is very very good.
What I want to ask you (because some italian people ask me too) is the possbility to pay only for which styles I want. as I see for italy I pay little more than 55 euro (is good price like italian pen) but for 5 styles (ok I known are fantastic). I think for you is more money to sell online too. single styles. what really need in this pen is only 2 styles and then I pay 25 € for each. As you told the single price for each styles is not hight, true but I must pay for major that I never will use. I understand the problem of copy protection, You must prepare pen with install files ecc but think that if you sell 1 single styles online the price is so low that nobody try to copy it and we are so happy to pay only for what we need. It's good to sell pendrive because not all people have fast internet, not all people are so pratic for download and install. the solution of pendrive is more easy, but has a cost not necessary. If you use paypal I can pay immediately and get the link for download it. (maybe you can make a downlaod link that ask for serial number and work only for one people for example). but we are near 2013 and internet is fast and tecnology too. if was possible I payed to ajamsonic for download the hard disk too and not wait 1 mont, pay post, pay taxt ecc. Here in italy is so difficult with money.

There are many site sell styles, midifile online ... look itunes ecc.. please make possibile for us to do the same. I know in italian forum some people that not so good with english but listen the demo of robert and like it. problem is that not want to pay for all. For example was 160 style like ajamsonic, I pay for all but use only 60 or little less ok. but here pay 55€ for only 2 styles it's so much.
I think not so difficult to make file for downlaod (the audio drum protected and the file of style) that we put manually into hard disk
I think if you make this possibility online single styles sell trought paypal you have more more selling in very very fast time immediately, and get more money
hope understand, sorry for my english not so good

thanks (from some peoaple italy too)

#356926 - 12/19/12 07:00 AM Re: download and pay single styles ? [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Hi Darren,

WELL DONE !!!

I just ordered the bundle wink

Greetings to the UK

Snoopy ( Holger )

#356928 - 12/19/12 07:34 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

i am going to order today,

but just wanted to point out that it's a GREAT deal for styles
and new drum loops of this caliber,
even though i have to pay 15 Pounds for delivery, about $25 US frown

#356930 - 12/19/12 07:42 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Dekivery costs are a nuisance, they are being sent insured using "International Signed For" or "Airsure". Oddly enough, Airsure does not require a signature but is more money, either way they are tracked from the moment they are dropped off at the Post Office.

Regarding download of individual styles - if the first pack does well enough to warrant a second, then maybe we will look at download option then, but at the moment it just is not possible - sorry.

and thank you Snoopy smile

#356931 - 12/19/12 07:45 AM Re: Ketron UK Style Pack (by Robert Messier) READY! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
leezone Offline

i will be paying about $82 for this

i would have rather paid $82 and downloaded it immediately
i know it's because of copy protection, etc, but there's gotta be a way

and it would be a win-win for UK as they would not spend $$ shipping, more in their pockets

and we would get the styles instantly instead of waiting a week or so

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online