SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#357425 - 12/23/12 12:33 PM Re: AUDYA OS 5.0 AVAIBLE ON KETRON WEB... [Re: Tonewheeldude]
gruhs Offline

Loc: Indiana USA
TWD, been there, done that, exactly as you describe at least 4 times. Progress stops exactly the same place every time. The message on Audya screen does say "USB connected". If I do not locate a repair shop within reasonable distance it won't be the end of the world... the Audya works fine the way it is.
Thanks for the response.

#357427 - 12/23/12 12:41 PM Re: AUDYA OS 5.0 AVAIBLE ON KETRON WEB... [Re: necdetdoni]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Have a look in the root directory of the Audya and let me know what the current .mem file is.

It is an Audya 4?

#357431 - 12/23/12 12:51 PM Re: AUDYA OS 5.0 AVAIBLE ON KETRON WEB... [Re: Tonewheeldude]
gruhs Offline

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Have a look in the root directory of the Audya and let me know what the current .mem file is.

It is an Audya 4?

current is 42B and it is an Audya 4

#357438 - 12/23/12 01:14 PM Re: AUDYA OS 5.0 AVAIBLE ON KETRON WEB... [Re: necdetdoni]
Tonewheeldude Offline

pm sent

#357547 - 12/25/12 06:33 AM Re: AUDYA OS 5.0 AVAIBLE ON KETRON WEB... [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
pm sent

Befor I say, what I want to say,I wish Marry Christmas to all members and yours famyilis.

So...Tone I cant express haw engry I am when some debate ending like this is.After all mesages ,instructions and willing to help,someone who know something about problems (and know haw to solved)about our instruments, complete discusion with prvate mesages...????

That is not hepened first time and dont know whay some people doing this.We all who had wiling to help and wiling to know something more has no setisfaction on the end...

What is here so misterious what ather members shuld not want to know???

Please Tone, answer on that question!

#357548 - 12/25/12 06:50 AM Re: AUDYA OS 5.0 AVAIBLE ON KETRON WEB... [Re: necdetdoni]
Tonewheeldude Offline

I sent gruhs a link to the .mem file to bypass the windows installer (I think he/she has an administrator issue) and update directly from the Audya usng F10/Unplugged, but he/she decided not to update the Audya as its working fine with OS4.2.

So the answer is...there isn't one. You know as much as me :-/

#357550 - 12/25/12 07:03 AM Re: AUDYA OS 5.0 AVAIBLE ON KETRON WEB... [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
I sent gruhs a link to the .mem file to bypass the windows installer (I think he/she has an administrator issue) and update directly from the Audya usng F10/Unplugged, but he/she decided not to update the Audya as its working fine with OS4.2.

So the answer is...there isn't one. You know as much as me :-/

Tone, I am allso interest about that kinde of files and haw to solve some problems...and more importand:where to fined that files...

Edited by Dusan (12/25/12 07:05 AM)

#357551 - 12/25/12 07:14 AM Re: AUDYA OS 5.0 AVAIBLE ON KETRON WEB... [Re: necdetdoni]
Tonewheeldude Offline

I would like to know too, but If gruhs is happy to continue with 4.2 then we are at an impasse

So for now I am very much in the dark also. As I mentioned its possible there are administrator issues with Windows, but there is no way to be certain.

I do know of one other person this happened to (a SZ member - not from the UK), but his issue was very complex and required a few levels of fixes, essentially though it was due to 1) Non standard hard drive fitted. 2) Instrument forced with incorrect OS. (which is normally impossible to achieve).

I hate to leave things unfinished, but not much else we can do here for now.

#357556 - 12/25/12 09:07 AM Re: AUDYA OS 5.0 AVAIBLE ON KETRON WEB... [Re: Tonewheeldude]
gruhs Offline

first, happy holidays to all and best wishes for the new coming year.
As TWD mentioned I have decided to leave well enough alone and not proceed with OS5 update, beyond just selecting styles and playing along at home for my own enjoyment I find I am in way over my head with the Audya. I enjoy playing using it but most of what is discussed here on the board is beyond my ability to comprehend. I have no local dealers or help around here and am just afraid to mess up a unit that is so far working fine. Anyway thanks Dusan and TWD for your attempted help. I will continue to follow the board even though most of the discussions are "over my head" :-)

#358101 - 01/07/13 08:57 AM Re: AUDYA OS 5.0 AVAIBLE ON KETRON WEB... [Re: gruhs]
roblek Offline

i am trying to update to os 5.0 but every time show warrnig message- errore di run time metodo dell"oggetto non riuscito.
now i have os 4.2b. tnx

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online