SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#354777 - 11/14/12 11:53 PM Re: Hurricane Sandy Fundraiser for my daughter [Re: Dnj]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Do you have any idea of around how much you have managed to raise for Mandy so far?

#354783 - 11/15/12 03:21 AM Re: Hurricane Sandy Fundraiser for my daughter [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Hi Nigel...

So far they have raised appox $3667.00 from the website..

http://www.giveforward.com/helpformandyp...p;fb_ref=434641

and about $500 thru paypal donations.

musicman505@optonline.net

plus boxes of clothes, toys, and gift cards, food etc,..

it really is overwhelming and heartfelt. Thank you doesn't begin to say how much it is appreciated,..here is a statement from my daughter Mandy..

"Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts. We are diligently trying to find a new place to call home. Every day brings a new opportunity and we will get through this somehow. Down but not defeated.... And I will never be able to say it enough, but please accept it as it is all I can give right now...
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for everything. You are all amazing."

Edited by Dnj (11/15/12 03:22 AM)

#356692 - 12/15/12 03:14 PM Re: Hurricane Sandy Fundraiser for my daughter [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

A note from my daughter to all after Hurricane Sandy who helped here on SZ ......

"I want to take this time to THANK EVERYONE. Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart. To my family and friends, co-workers, old friends, new friends, classmates, strangers,who have helped lend a hand, lend an ear, lend a shoulder to cry on, have given not only to us, but to others selflessly during the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, you are simply amazing. Every single thought, prayer, hope, hug, well-wish, telephone call, text message, card, letter, note, gift, donation and visit from you made a world of difference in our lives and I can never thank you enough. I wish you all a blessed holiday season with your loved ones and please know that we will never forget your help, generosity and kindness." XOXOXOXO

Love, Mandy, Selena and Carlos

Edited by Dnj (12/15/12 03:15 PM)

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online