SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#356522 - 12/12/12 02:54 PM Does Forth Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
It does mine every year at this time. Friday, I play for a large Christmas party at Shady Oaks CC (home of Ben Hogan, for you golfers). It's my favorite "gig" of the year. Great pay, great food, free golf--I get treated like a KING!
I'm looking for a New Year's Eve job. Have keyboard, will travel!
DonM

#356527 - 12/12/12 03:29 PM Re: Does Forth Worth Ever Cross Your Mind? [Re: DonM]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: DonM
It does mine every year at this time. Friday, I play for a large Christmas party at Shady Oaks CC (home of Ben Hogan, for you golfers). It's my favorite "gig" of the year. Great pay, great food, free golf--I get treated like a KING!
I'm looking for a New Year's Eve job. Have keyboard, will travel!
DonM

No other way for a 'KING' to be treated ... enjoy ... dance2

#356531 - 12/12/12 04:12 PM Re: Does Forth Worth Ever Cross Your Mind? [Re: DonM]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
This is the first year in more than a decade that I'm only playing a couple Christmas parties, and one is here at the Marina for the folks that will be staying here instead of going home for Christmas. That one will likely be this Saturday, and it's a freebee.

The other one is at a large retirement community here, which at this point is still up in the air.

The good news is I hope to be eating Mahi-Mahi for Christmas dinner, fresh fillets that I'll be catching from the decks of my boat.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online