SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#35638 - 07/12/10 10:49 PM Re: ROM Errors on your Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Well Skude, there you have it from Jim, just get on with life and stop complaining, if your Audya locks up or the outputs go with an audience of 500 in front of you, do like Beakybird does tell a few jokes, but not about Ketron. Oh and don’t forget to reboot whilst telling the jokes, the audience will never know it’s crashed. Don’t forget to take plenty of jokes with you may need them!!!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35639 - 07/12/10 10:56 PM Re: ROM Errors on your Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NiteLife:
Tony:

In addition, I reinstalled the PCM's. That is probably what corrected the ROM error. Or maybe reinstalling both the OS and PCM's.

Just know that error's are gone!

Jim

And that's my problem Jim, you don't know what you have do to fix it, you don't know if it will come back, neither does Frank,AJ or Ketron, good job the Boeing 767 don't work this way! Good luck with you KB, I will be watching for you popping up again when you install your new MB, BTW why are you fitting a new MB when all is OK???

Just in case hey Jim. I don't blame you for stabbing in the dark, there's no other way at the moment Jim!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35640 - 07/12/10 11:21 PM Re: ROM Errors on your Audya
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Switch on and hold down F1, then press F5, then press F2, then press ENTER to run all tests, good luck.

Tony

From where are you get that instruction?I supose that information is a TOP sicret in Ketron and I cant fined that in user guide.
Tony are you some cinde of traitor...?

#35641 - 07/12/10 11:24 PM Re: ROM Errors on your Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan:
From where are you get that instruction?I supose that information is a TOP sicret in Ketron and I cant fined that in user guide.
Tony are you some cinde of traitor...?

I found it by accident Dusan, what other way is there with no tech data.

#35642 - 07/13/10 12:40 AM Re: ROM Errors on your Audya
skude Offline

Hi guys
Just so you know. Frank told me he will swap my Audya, and again, I never had any complains agains Frank. Since I'm in Europe, he tried to make Ketron Italy to do the exchange, for some reason they don't want to do it. It will cost me $ 1000 in shipping pluss some insurance. It's up to me to decide if this kb is worth spending more money. Even good styles can be too expencive. BTW. My Audya has played fine for 6 days, (even with rom error) I'm going for a new record, which is two weeks.
Jim, good for you that you got the parts pretty quick, may be the distributor ordered more than one set while I was waiting to get parts for mine. Hope the new MB will solve the issues your Audya has.
skude

#35643 - 07/13/10 01:56 AM Re: ROM Errors on your Audya
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Hi guys
Just so you know. Frank told me he will swap my Audya, and again, I never had any complains agains Frank. Since I'm in Europe, he tried to make Ketron Italy to do the exchange, for some reason they don't want to do it. It will cost me $ 1000 in shipping pluss some insurance. It's up to me to decide if this kb is worth spending more money. Even good styles can be too expencive. BTW. My Audya has played fine for 6 days, (even with rom error) I'm going for a new record, which is two weeks.
Jim, good for you that you got the parts pretty quick, may be the distributor ordered more than one set while I was waiting to get parts for mine. Hope the new MB will solve the issues your Audya has.
skude

Skude,
from where are you from?Maby I can help you.....

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 07-13-2010).]

#35644 - 07/13/10 11:46 PM Re: ROM Errors on your Audya
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan:
Skude,
from where are you from?Maby I can help you.....

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 07-13-2010).]

Dusan
Thanks for asking. I from SW Norway. I don't think there is much you can do. It looks like I have to ship my Audya over to the US, and get another one.
skude

#35645 - 07/13/10 11:52 PM Re: ROM Errors on your Audya
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
BTW. My Audya has played fine for 6 days, (even with rom error) I'm going for a new record, which is two weeks.
skude
[/B]

Didn't make the record. No sound from outputs or headphones today. INT. PHASE ERROR, guess it's not areal error.
Too bad the guy that wrote the software didn't tell anyone what it means.
skude

[This message has been edited by skude (edited 07-14-2010).]

#35646 - 07/15/10 10:08 AM Re: ROM Errors on your Audya
Tonewheeldude Offline

Skude - i thought Ketron Italy offered to replace the keyboard for a new one weeks ago, you just had to pay shipping?

#35647 - 07/15/10 11:05 AM Re: ROM Errors on your Audya
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
Skude - i thought Ketron Italy offered to replace the keyboard for a new one weeks ago, you just had to pay shipping?

TWD
Sorry, never heard anything from Ketron Italy about that. Would be great if they did. Shippingcost would not be a problem.
skude

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online